pb screenshots on server

.dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
Anybody know how to setup punk buster screenshots on a virtual machine running an america's army proving grounds server?
Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

Comments

• jonnie.ringojonnie.ringo Posts: 20Player
    I'm sure you already read this but just in case i post it anyhow. i have not messed with Virtual servers but from what i see it might set up the same way. Sorry if you already did this, just didn't see anyone else replying.

http://www.anticheatinc.net/forums/archive/index.php/t-98751.html
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited February 2016
    yeah I just needed to find the folder they were going to they are working now. For some reason they are going here: "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\PunkBuster\PG\pb\svss"

Any idea how to setup FTP?

• weakness_aaweakness_aa Posts: 149Player
    .dc-colts^ wrote: »
    yeah I just needed to find the folder they were going to they are working now. For some reason they are going here: "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\PunkBuster\PG\pb\svss"

Do you want to access the files via ftp client or do you want to upload your screen shots to an ftp server?
  • Theodore_BundyTheodore_Bundy Posts: 68Player

FileZilla server. Create account, set home directory to that svss folder.
    Steam: usdod14
  • weakness_aaweakness_aa Posts: 149Player

If I'm not mistaken, all PB files are stored in the folder of the username who launched or started the server or game
  • n1]LeXy^n1]LeXy^ Posts: 16Player
    you can save the pbss where ever you whant by setting the parameter 'pb_sv_SsPath' in your punkbuster configuration file.

for example:
    pb_sv_SsPath "E:\XYZ\DATA\svss"

LeXy^
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited February 2016
    "n1 wrote:
    LeXy^;33463"]you can save the pbss where ever you whant by setting the parameter 'pb_sv_SsPath' in your punkbuster configuration file.

for example:
    pb_sv_SsPath "E:\XYZ\DATA\svss"

LeXy^

thanks.

Do you want to access the files via ftp client or do you want to upload your screen shots to an ftp server?

I just want to view the pb screenshots without having to go into Remote desktop and open each one up one by one. Some admins have theirs setup x.x.x.x/x.x.x.x_27030/pbss.htm or something like that makes it much easier to view screenshots. But that is with a server hosting company that provides aapg servers.
    Jombi wrote: »

FileZilla server. Create account, set home directory to that svss folder.

I will try this thank you.

• K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    edited February 2016
    Dear Mr. Superior, in order to view screenshots like that requires a running webserver on your virtual mashine.. I think your superior knowledge let you down to understand what htm stands for here x.x.x.x/x.x.x.x_27030/pbss.htm .

So if you install a webserver and configure it to show pbss folder, you can simply view them via browser.

There is also this software you can use here
    http://forum.americasarmy.com/discussion/841/pb-stream-punkbuster-screenshot-viewer

Or this old one here
    http://www.msgamers.com/pbssv/

Your welcome