[Preview Release] ACADEMIA (Indoor UMM)

EJtheKEJtheK Posts: 105Player
Time to teach OpFor a lesson... literally. This indoor UMM features an academic environment with three objectives to activate. Gameplay can be aggressive or defensive, and can accommodate quick or strategic play.

[This is a PREVIEW RELEASE]

Steam Workshop Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=610496207

DRrfxbG.jpg
qqHgYMk.jpg
Tth4MwT.jpg
MHDGcrJ.jpg
SyYIZfX.jpg
XiJo9EE.jpg
zSNZZiH.jpg
jupZIDY.jpg
EBxQ9Dq.jpg
xK6f51A.jpg

While we breathlessly await the results of the Great Outdoors mapping contest, I thought I'd release a preview version of the indoor map I've been working away at. ACADEMIA is a large map set in an academic environment complete with a lecture hall, science lab, computer lab, gymnasium, courtyard, library, pool, food court, bookstore, study hall, washrooms, change rooms, boardroom, classroom, and multi-level hallways.

This is a preview version: the lighting is what I'll be working on next; then location reporting, more props and bling, etc. I would really appreciate comments on gameplay balance... I've done numerous stopwatch timings, and my feeling is it is pretty balanced, but only real server time will tell.

Hopefully this will become an alternative to Indoor Hospital all day long ;p.