Game Update Notes (28 Jan 2016)

Comments

• Yato^Yato^ Posts: 103Player
    Try to balance weapons through their actual stats. Fire rate, damage per bullet and magazine capacity, instead of meddling with the HUD or the weapons handling. Having consistency is a good thing. Currently it's far from consistent.
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited January 2016
    - m14 way too many bullets.
    - shotgun way too powerful at a distance (atm the shotgun is the best gun in the game like it or not.)
    - ar (red dot/iron/holo) barely any recoil at full HP
    - m16 acog single fire is op
    - m4 single fire is op
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• CrushmasterCrushmaster Posts: 496Player
    The shotgun is so OP that I see more people using it than M4 now.
    I'd argue that the m16 with acog is better than the shotgun because it has far more utility. There's no situation where the m16 with acog isnt useful unlike the shotgun that has no availability past a certain distance.
  • RedBaron64(ITA)RedBaron64(ITA) Posts: 173Player
    Pls dont touch weapons balance.....it is perfect now... :)
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 738Player

what game you playing?

Over 1.1k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • CrushmasterCrushmaster Posts: 496Player
    edited January 2016

what game you playing?
    It was sarcasm. :D

I think weapon balance is fine the way it is.
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 738Player

what game you playing?
    It was sarcasm. :D

I think weapon balance is fine the way it is.

Got scared for a moment :)

Over 1.1k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 136Player
    hi i got problem whit the new update:( when player come to me Close i got bug or like that.when i fire all my clips i be in singel fire shot??also at my frags cant hold it and wait 5 sec.
  • -VI-#Sunvon.--VI-#Sunvon.- Posts: 47Player
    hi i got problem whit the new update:( when player come to me Close i got bug or like that.when i fire all my clips i be in singel fire shot??also at my frags cant hold it and wait 5 sec.

And now with sense pls
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,532Beta Tester
    edited January 2016

And now with sense pls

Don't be rude.

@Silver=B2K= this happened after the update? Is it possible that some of your key binds got messed up?

______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    edited January 2016
    Silver asked the same question on ACI forums.
    I think the problem is not because of the update.

Its when you press fire and the gun fires only 1 bullet and stops firing. Happens to me as well from time to time. As far as I know there is no random weapons jams in AAPG so either a bug or mouse button acting up I would say.

cheers,
    applePIE
    Actually....I've heard a few others mention something like that, Apple...
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    What, no random weapon jams in aapg? Write that up on the priority list, random is the game saver, make it happen.
    I'm disgusted to know that weapons dont jam randomly and players never stumble ever. Need something like 2% chance to fall on your face for every step you take.
  • K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    I am fine either way tbh.. better an intended jam than a bug doing this randomly.

It was one of the main cursing reasons in AA2 when it happened to yourself or one of the most common excuses ppl used after losing a 1v1

My bet is still on mouse button acting up though
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Exactly, make it a feature please. I've never had the joy of encountering the bug so including it intentionally would be huge for me. Also like the stumbling idea. In addition to that make it 50% chance when vaulting maybe. Really great additions to slow down the game so we get closer to aa2 finally.
  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 136Player
    ok thanks all.but why do gun not do it when i self and shot the wall ??only me self in server no other=jam
  • -Flops--Flops- Posts: 354Player
    lol, if they get any smaller, there won't be a patch. What you on 56k modem or something? It took about a minute to download.

The patch size cry kinda gets old huh , this day and age
    "This day and age".....like everyone has access to good internet. No offense, but you have no idea what it's like in some places!
    ______