Game Update Notes (28 Jan 2016)

Comments

• IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    edited January 2016
    I went ahead and played a few rounds using only iron sights on the M4 and a some pistol action. Guess I still got it. So here's to your no-scope. :p
    googley avatar aapg

• =IK=El.Jefe=IK=El.Jefe Posts: 72Player
    Do the iron sights still shoot incorrectly? (Bullet lands upper middle of post).
  • -hyperlite--hyperlite- Posts: 101Player
    edited January 2016
    I still do not have the ability to use global or team chat. When typing out whatever I want to say and I hit the enter key. Nothing happens. My sentence or whatever i typed just sits there and i have to hit esc a couple of times to get out of chat. I use arrow keys for movement
  • K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    Are there any map changes that didn't make it into the change logs ? Surgery corridor outside of dark room is darker now, as if a lamp is off.
  • TrIn@dOr^SuRTrIn@dOr^SuR Posts: 215Player
    I tried it yesterday, and I cannot tell the change...
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,411Player
    edited January 2016
    Also north stairs are brighter but I like it good for my bad old eyes :wink:
  • [ACH]GOFIO[ACH]GOFIO Posts: 26Player
    HOAH !
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    WqrgUPE.png

New? Or have I been blind since last patch?
  • CaterPCaterP Posts: 190Developer
    Saccho wrote: »
    WqrgUPE.png

New? Or have I been blind since last patch?

That is indeed new.
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,116Beta Tester
    Yeah I was using that yesterday. So much easier to test maps. :+1:
  • JoGaryJoGary Posts: 220Player
    Yeh someone turned light off that is right above entrance to dark :) Dark room is now really dark ;)
    Are there any map changes that didn't make it into the change logs ? Surgery corridor outside of dark room is darker now, as if a lamp is off.

• Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player
    Ah, I didn't noticed the user made tab!

There are a couple of maps I'd like to explore, like All Terrain, River Ambush, Arctic Night and Woodland Outpost, so this new feature is definitely handy. ;)

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • JoGaryJoGary Posts: 220Player
    dO GRANADES GO SHORTER, MNY NADED SEEM TO BE FALLING SHORT OF USUAL??
  • CaterPCaterP Posts: 190Developer
    JoGary wrote: »
    Yeh someone turned light off that is right above entrance to dark :) Dark room is now really dark ;)

We looked into it. Lighting on Inner Hospital was inadvertently changed. We will get a fix out as soon as feasible.
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    Do the iron sights still shoot incorrectly? (Bullet lands upper middle of post).

I landed some great headshots with the iron sights but haven't played them a lot before to notice a difference.
    googley avatar aapg

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,176Player

Indeed, I noticed that straight away, the area toward dark is darker.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• Twitchr.Carbon8Twitchr.Carbon8 Posts: 286Player
    edited January 2016
    bhdRgcj.jpg
  • KodenKoden Posts: 281Player
    bhdRgcj.jpg

That, and smaller patch sizes...
    Derob6.jpg
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,116Beta Tester
    lol, if they get any smaller, there won't be a patch. What you on 56k modem or something? It took about a minute to download.
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 490Beta Tester
    I agree, the setting reset is kind of annoying, but to be honest: you can handle it once a month.

Smaller patches? Say whaaaaat? They can't make the patch smaller... Well they can, but that won't patch that much stuff.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.