TeamWarfare is Back!

13»

Comments

• Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    edited January 2016
    Ouch.. being untruthful creates bad karma..

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

• K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    So so true and well said.. I wished some would have followed this advise ;)
  • Well to try and get things back on track here, I would like to formally introduce myself. I am the new Game Admin for TWL. I will be taking the next few days gathering what TWL already has in place, working on, and have plans for. During this time I will also be srubbing the forums and making a personal list on what is much needed to get the skirts raised on what could be a great e-sport. Please keep in mind, that you have to learn to crawl before you can walk, unless you're Tom Clancy, then you can just write a book about it. What I am trying to say is all this is going to time some time, and there are some things that need to be taken care of before others. In the meantime please feel free to leave any comments below, or send me a message either here, or on the TWL site itself (best option).
  • Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    Thank you for looking at AA:PG and supporting it.

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

• TWL|MrInevitabilityTWL|MrInevitability Posts: 28Player
    edited February 2016
    Good news! We've purchased a script to get competition started and should have it live within the next two weeks. This competition script won't be the final product. It is simply a patch to get us going until our custom scripts can be completed.

Be sure to get over there and register now to start recruiting players and discussing rules sets. We especially want to hear some of your input on rules sets as we start putting everything together!

You can go direct to the thread where we are discussing the rules sets at: http://teamwarfare.com/showthread.php?635-Community-Input-Rulesets&p=4927#post4927
    TWL| Mr. Inevitability
    "TeamWarfare - Community Based Gaming"
  • Be sure to join our steam group to stay up to date on the latest information regarding TWL.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/teamwarfare#announcements/detail/209731631241690989
    TWL| Mr. Inevitability
    "TeamWarfare - Community Based Gaming"
  • C.C.B.C.C.B. Posts: 223Player
    edited February 2016
    Awesome initiative!
    Thank you, glad to see it