Comments

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,166Player
    edited January 2016
    Very nice, you can really see the level of detail gone into that!

I'm sure you already seen but crank all your video/graphics settings up to max in the options, then go to my soldier on the title menu, weapons tab.. have yourself a pan around (click drag) and zoom in with middle mouse on the various AA weapon models. I must say, they too are very nicely detailed,

They look so juicy, like you could reach out and grab them and subsequently put a couple rounds into a nagging wife.

Once again, if you are, are going to or have read this my darling, as I know you like to spy on my activities.. you know I'm only messing around. Hold the divorce until at least occulus.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    AA has always had nice weapon design. In fact the AA dev team has never let me down.

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

• Bashar_al-AssadBashar_al-Assad Posts: 579Player
    Very nice, you can really see the level of detail gone into that!

I'm sure you already seen but crank all your video/graphics settings up to max in the options, then go to my soldier on the title menu, weapons tab.. have yourself a pan around (click drag) and zoom in with middle mouse on the various AA weapon models. I must say, they too are very nicely detailed,

They look so juicy, like you could reach out and grab them and subsequently put a couple rounds into a nagging wife.

Once again, if you are, are going to or have read this my darling, as I know you like to spy on my activities.. you know I'm only messing around. Hold the divorce until at least occulus.

No doubt, in fact, until they put the features to look at and rotate the gun, I did not realize there was so much detail in AA:PG guns.
    When ever I try to model guns, it looks pretty from a distance. Close up? lol
  • Bashar_al-AssadBashar_al-Assad Posts: 579Player
    Bam4D wrote: »
    AA has always had nice weapon design. In fact the AA dev team has never let me down.

They refuse to forcefully remove the training HUD after we reach a certain rank and you claim they never let you down?
    /jokin
    edited January 2016
    Pvt.Phushi wrote: »
    Bam4D wrote: »

They refuse to forcefully remove the training HUD after we reach a certain rank and you claim they never let you down?
    /jokin

Actually that is no joking matter!!!... REMOVE THE TRAINING HUD!!! VIVA LESS NOOBS!!! :neutral:

********Bam4D********

• ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,055Player
    You can only make weapon models so detailed before it becomes a drain on video resources. All things considered, I think the Devs did a great job with all of the weapon models.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player
    That certainly looks amazing! Too bad guns or objects in our games can't have that much detail without a performance drawback.

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • =IK=SgtBadazz=IK=SgtBadazz Posts: 160Player
    Man this guy loves to hear himself talk. I've played without HUD and it's no different. Even when it's on, I rarely even look at it. If anything, it's even easier without HUD because the dead players names aren't blocking your vision. Most people play with HUD because they are too lazy to turn it off. Try putting up some numbers better than 1-15 and people respect your opinion more. I appreciate that your involved in the forums, just change the tune. By the way, at one time I had his posts blocked so I couldn't see them. Why am I now?
    edited January 2016
    I nsulting K ids, go figure. :'(

********Bam4D********

• -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,566Player
    Man this guy loves to hear himself talk. I've played without HUD and it's no different. By the way, at one time I had his posts blocked so I couldn't see them. Why am I now?
    Just click his name and ignorere, but then you will miss some good fun. ;)
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • =IK=SgtBadazz=IK=SgtBadazz Posts: 160Player
    Yeah it must have gotten reset somewhere along the line. It's all good now thanks.
    Scared of foliage , scared of ambient sounds, now scared of BAM in forums? Where have all the brave gone?

********Bam4D********

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    He was globally ignored for a few months until we had a thread complaining about it.