Alpha: (CL) AA2 Insurgent Camp

StackEmUp!StackEmUp! Posts: 145Player
(CL)= Classic Loadout

Classic AA Insurgent Camp

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=604600608

There are 8 M4 slots, (iron sights only), 2 Sniper slots, and 2 M249 slots, (iron sights only). Just like the original AA2 IC, minus the M203 slots.

Known bugs:

When selecting a special loadout, M249/Sniper, more than one of each weapon can be taken, by spamming the "use" key, activating the trigger over and over. Expect this to be abused!

Been working on this the last couple weeks, while waiting for Wolvy's excellent loadout tutorial found here: forum.americasarmy.com/discussion/25/wolvys-aapg-advanced-mission-editor-tutorials/p1

I basically did the same as Wolvy, but in an effort to eliminate the random spawn/loadout, made a couple of loadout stations, with (2) sniper slots, and (2) M249 slots. The entire team spawns with the default M4 (ironsights) loadout, and 4 lucky players can choose either an M249 (ironsights), or a sniper loadout. First come, first serve!

Still needs testing on a full server, expect bugs:)

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,612Beta Tester
    Nice!!! I really like your work.

:)

Are you able to populate a specific spawn point with a specific weapon? I'm REALLY dying for someone to do fireteams spawning in different locations!

______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • StackEmUp!StackEmUp! Posts: 145Player
    Like Wolvy shows in his tutorial, the spawn points with different weapons are random. There's no guarantee that you'll spawn in say, the sniper slot. That's why I set up triggers, with sort of "loadout tables", similar to the training courses. This way if there are only a few players in a FLO Server/map, the special loadouts, sniper, AR, e.t.c. are still available, but limited.

I have tried, and tried to find a way to setup specific loadout/spawn points in kismet, but no luck yet :'( .
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,163Beta Tester
    I hope what you did does work. I did something similar and had lots of problems with it. It worked ok offline by problems online. There was time you'd spawn as the alien man, and other times no weapon. On and on.

Best result was I have in the tutorial. Maybe the dev's will give is an UI override for cl. ;)
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,612Beta Tester
    Ya....I remember using Delta's kismet loadout a long time ago and had Alien Man issues if I touched the loadout screen at all. :s
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • StackEmUp!StackEmUp! Posts: 145Player
    I hope what you did does work. I did something similar and had lots of problems with it. It worked ok offline by problems online. There was time you'd spawn as the alien man, and other times no weapon. On and on.

Best result was I have in the tutorial. Maybe the dev's will give is an UI override for cl. ;)

Seemed to work fine on my home server, but like I said still needs fully tested on a full server. I did have some weird things happen while the triggers were set to client side only, found out that's a no no, when dealing with weapons :o .