Challenges now added to your profile!

13»

Comments

• .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited February 2016
    Bam4D wrote: »
    aHH Serious? I have LCD3's Planer headphones 110 Ω yeh got an AMP paired with a fiio e18 AMP.

Z906 speakers come with 500w AMP/woofer

The monsoon Planers are 25w each on 7 channels

I was just talking about the Hz of sound.. no need to really ever upgrade a soundcard unless it breaks or they make great tie in with current games and DX.. 44 is our ears 96k adds nice tail off.. 192k is for those freaks that think they can hear it or like you need a number to find self worth in life. ;) i kid.

Your headphones do seem nice.. I'm a sennheiser - Audeze fan... Audeze wins for the Planer.. but my HD280 pro 64 Ω are my plane ride trip headphones they can take a beating and keep on ticking what build quality.

Your headphones do look sweet what is the FR on those? Love German engineering.. Audeze are built in the states in California all hand built. Cool you love sound equipment we do have something in common, also love great monitors.. buy every Sony & HP 900 I can get my hands on.

What is your sound card if I may ask?

So you mention you have a fatality sound card now you mention you have amps so you don't even use it. now you bring up having different headphones than your first post I can't imagine the hd280 being any good I tried the HD558's and my dt 990's put them to shame.

Yeah beyerdynamic is german and they make the best headphones I have ever tried. The frequency is 5-35000hz really awesome wide sound stage and they are open headphones. For FPS gaming you need headphones with a wide sound stage and open based. Anything noise canceling is a no no. But enjoy your closed DJing hd280 headphones!!! Just save em for music/djing.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    My LCD3 are 5 and 50 Perfect Flat Spectrum & open back.. Made by AMERICANS!! Merica!!!. I like the sound stage of Open back, was just pointing out how tuff the HD280 are, going on many years and still sound great, nothing broken. Won't bring up all the other pairs I own ;) thought you was a audio head like me .. I've collected so much over the years, even a rotary BASS from an estate auction.. now that is crazy lows. Are you into TUBES?

;) Do you even use an AMP ahh I/O inputs? that first part of your post was some weird attack? just to attack? Live Happy, something must be lost inside you, try to find it.. Dharma or JC or even go on a KC bindge to find that center filled with the happy sauce of life, we just click on pixels, don't be creepy. Only mentioned one HP AMP ( FiiO e18 ).. sometimes AMPs are built within the speaker set all I was showing you.

My AMP ( FiiO e18 ) is just for the HEADPHONES.. Ti PCM1798 DAC chip very nice.

Is it because i'm a cowboys fan? why all the HOT responses? :smile: This should really take place on a sound thread.

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

• JungleSheepJungleSheep Posts: 87Player
    BAM, you have a great pair of headphones. You should let Colts know how much they cost! :smile:
    I want to get planar, but they are all so expensive.

edited February 2016
    Yeh, the response curve is the flattest on the market, in my opinion the best ever made hence me selling a kidney to get a pair :#

Spend time working in New York and the headphones really help me unwind and not bother the people living next to me, it's like having Hi-Fi wrapped around your head, use a Herman Miller to wrap around by back & bum while enjoying Nick Waterhouse Album HOLLY ( thanks Nero, that post finally presented an amazing artist ). My next Goal is a Sony PHA-3 Mmmm sweet goodness, the FiiO e18 is no slouch, but a DAC for each channel is mean & clean.

Sorry, do tend to ramble about stuff I enjoy. You want to hear my ideas on CODING FIX protocols? I need some cool peers that understand me agghhhhh get off this forum & game, need a new adventure, no one here likes me anyway.

********Bam4D********

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,562Beta Tester
    I like you Bam. I know you're just goofing around, unlike SOME prima donnas....
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,117Beta Tester
    I lub joo due Bamzilla! ;)
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    I like you Bam. I know you're just goofing around, unlike SOME prima donnas....

:+1:

********Bam4D********