Challenges now added to your profile!

Comments

• [Dev]Rawrster[Dev]Rawrster Posts: 328Developer
    Keep in mind with Elite challenges, you can repeat them. So you will likely still see their progress reset once you complete it and begin again.
  • CrushmasterCrushmaster Posts: 496Player
    Cool addition. :)
  • .6ix.AliGator.6ix.AliGator Posts: 165Player
    edited January 2016
    Great addition guys, looks awesome. Are there any plans to update the main stats page with some % and other meaningful stats?

Another cool addition would be progress bars for some of the achievements.
    ss_4_AliGator...png

• Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player
    Really cool feature! :)

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • flubbyflubby Posts: 48Player
    Page is broken on IE10, but fine on Safari and Firefox. However I don't see my golden hawkeyes anywhere.

ss_4_flubby.png
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    You may need to clear your cache if the page isn't showing any data on your browser. Ctrl + F5

I'll check on the golden hawkeyes.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• CaffeineManCaffeineMan Posts: 5Player
    I came here for this, but I can not see the tab. http://forum.americasarmy.com/profile
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,566Player
    I came here for this, but I can not see the tab. http://forum.americasarmy.com/profile

Click the link and then click your Username
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,165Player
    WOW, I somehow missed this thread, got me all..

FLABBERGASTED.jpg

This is very cool!
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• CaffeineManCaffeineMan Posts: 5Player
    -Ner0- wrote: »

Click the link and then click your Username
    SSKnecabo wrote: »

Got it, I kept clicking my user name in the top right corner, and that opened up a menu where I was sure I should see challenges. I clicked my name in the next to "user name" on the web page and found it.

Thanks!!!
  • Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    What are golden hawkeyes?

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

• .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,972Player
    edited February 2016
    Bam4D wrote: »

Exactly bam. You play to immersive, have to great of sound to pay attention to all those hawkeyes you collect huh?

Looks like someone isn't as good as they say: https://www.americasarmy.com/soldier/Bam4D/challenges

I don't quite understand someone with "good sound" like yourself, and 5k res should certainly be destroying noobs not be the one getting destroyed?

*Bam4D "good sound" Good sound for bam means he hears lots of ambient, gunfire has a nice pop, ooooh and the jets flyin by rattling my room from all the bass!!
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

edited February 2016
    I should probably give up using the xbox controller. You didn't answer what is a golden hawkeye?

I don't play at 5k just saying can get 5k using DSR, 2304x1440 is my main rez.. so more like 4608K with DSR i rounded up.

My sound is LCD3 ' headphones' z906 5.1 or my 7.7 Planer speaker set-up which is very beautiful, everyone should experience once before they die... yes that good.

Has the spectrum of sound changed? why would anyone upgrade a card if it hits 96k? 192k is over kill. separation and good Ω's is all that really matters for working the environment.

********Bam4D********

edited February 2016
    .dc-colts^ wrote: »

Looks like someone isn't as good as they say: https://www.americasarmy.com/soldier/Bam4D/challenges

I really think you're projecting yourself onto me? Everyone knows I don't care about score, I burn threw clips like tax payers are flipping the bill to help suppress during rescues and always love to dive into HOT ZONES just for the can I make it out alive rush.

It's all make believe, I want to be that gutsy crazy screaming solider getting it done with flash & style ;) Many deaths are part of the package in the " they got Kenny!!!" 'Dang it, I'm going in' play style.

********Bam4D********

• .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,972Player
    edited February 2016
    I should probably give up using the xbox controller. You didn't answer what is a golden hawkeye?

I don't play at 5k just saying can get 5k using DSR, 2304x1440 is my main rez.. so more like 4608K with DSR i rounded up.

My sound is LCD3 ' headphones' z906 5.1 or my 7.7 Planer speaker set-up which is very beautiful, everyone should experience once before they die... yes that good.

Has the spectrum of sound changed? why would anyone upgrade a card if it hits 96k? 192k is over kill. separation and good Ω's is all that really matters for working the environment.

Thanks for displaying your lack of knowledge again. Its got nothing to do with 96k vs 192k. It's all about the headphone amp and your sound card doesn't have a dedicated headphone amp, mine does. You don't even play with a dedicated headphone amp yet you claim to know good sound...Your sound card is incapable of powering my headphones (beyerdynamic dt 990 pro 250ohms) But I definitely trust your judgement on sound.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

edited February 2016
    aHH Serious? I have LCD3's Planer headphones 110 Ω yeh got an AMP paired with a fiio e18 AMP.

Z906 speakers come with 500w AMP/woofer

The monsoon Planers are 25w each on 7 channels

I was just talking about the Hz of sound.. no need to really ever upgrade a soundcard unless it breaks or they make great tie in with current games and DX.. 44 is our ears 96k adds nice tail off.. 192k is for those freaks that think they can hear it or like you need a number to find self worth in life. ;) i kid.

Your headphones do seem nice.. I'm a sennheiser - Audeze fan... Audeze wins for the Planer.. but my HD280 pro 64 Ω are my plane ride trip headphones they can take a beating and keep on ticking what build quality.

Your headphones do look sweet what is the FR on those? Love German engineering.. Audeze are built in the states in California all hand built. Cool you love sound equipment we do have something in common, also love great monitors.. buy every Sony & HP 900 I can get my hands on.

What is your sound card if I may ask?

********Bam4D********

• -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,566Player
    edited February 2016
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    edited February 2016
    Since we're sharing golden hawkeyes, here's another one.

Note: Gameplay impossible without training HUD.

edited February 2016
    7 kills!!! aghhh. whew hard. No My little ponies skin for my M4.. I give up. :'(

********Bam4D********