PB_SV_ Commands

Hi,

We have a server hosted at Gameservers, everything seems to be running fine from an admin perspective, except that in the console when entering a pb_sv_ command, such as pb_SV_Plist, the command just gets repeated in the console but nothing else comes up. If one enters pb_plist you get the list of players. The auto screenshots are working so i am assuming that punkbuster is running properly.

We are logging into the admin panel before trying the commands
We have the punkbuster message in settings turned on.

Any help would be much appreciated

Comments

• -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,518Player
    edited January 2016
    adminplayerlist

This shows the players and their pings.

This removes it adminplayerlist stop
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • 13Cav.Kendmac13Cav.Kendmac Posts: 92Player
    Thanks Delton,

i have used this , but i was looking to use the pb_sv_ commands like pb_sv_sshot (think its that) to take a screenshot at specific time, restart the ounkbuster etc
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    Hi,

We have a server hosted at Gameservers, everything seems to be running fine from an admin perspective, except that in the console when entering a pb_sv_ command, such as pb_SV_Plist, the command just gets repeated in the console but nothing else comes up. If one enters pb_plist you get the list of players. The auto screenshots are working so i am assuming that punkbuster is running properly.

We are logging into the admin panel before trying the commands
    We have the punkbuster message in settings turned on.

Any help would be much appreciated

You just need to turn on your punkbuster messages in Misc Options in game settings.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,518Player
    If you set up PunkBuster Server WebTool for PG

You can force a screenshot from there also kick/ban also restart pb on your server while its running.
    Its a great tool.

gKQ6BB2.png