Coming soon from the heart of the Czervanian jungle.....

1235»

Comments

• 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,161Player
    Why not just release an "IS" version of the map. Iron sights only. Would be interesting to see which version people prefer.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    The map look awesome! I'd like to try some hunting in there!
    googley avatar aapg

• `xinoN`xinoN Posts: 359Player
    This is no ordinary map.

wttzeq.jpg

Oh well.
  • Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player
    Here's an idea...if you want to use iron sights only, use it. Why do some of you guys feel the need to dictate how others play? :D

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    How is playing ironsights the solution to being bored by scopes?
    Everyone being forced to use iron sights changes the way every player has to play/approach all situations. It has nothing to do with how one individual player desires to play.
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    Whiplash27 wrote: »
    Everyone being forced to use iron sights changes the way every player has to play/approach all situations. It has nothing to do with how one individual player desires to play.
    That's a bit of a circular answer.
    "Why do you feel the need to dictate how others play?"
    "It changes the way every player has to play."

Could everyone at least wait to try it even once before calling for sight restrictions or removal of all foliage or roaming killbots that taze anybody standing still for more than 3 seconds?
    edited January 2016
    Many of us have been calling for IS only maps for a long time. I see no reason why an IS version would be an issue. If someone doesn't like it they can play the standard version.

From my experience, outdoor maps have a better flow without scopes (especially) and aimpoints.
  • looking good whiplash !!
  • CrushmasterCrushmaster Posts: 501Player
    Here's an idea...if you want to use iron sights only, use it. Why do some of you guys feel the need to dictate how others play? :D
    The whole set-up for AA:PG is training (hence why both teams see themselves as American), so it actually makes sense to have some restrictions at times. The military would make you train irons only at times to enhance your skills in that area.
  • Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player

Agree, AA2 biggest charm was guns designed to the maps.. you had to work with what the ARMY issued you. Every map.. mean every map in AA2 had a different set of gun load-outs designed to a particular map. That would be so unique again in this world of me too FPS copy design.

Bridge all iron sights, 2 special forces & one sniper.. created a great gaming experience, it wasn't just the straight line dynamics.

Use the PAST, to jump to the front of FPS stagnation FAST! DARE to be DIFFERENT again.

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

• Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player

No, not everyone. It doesn't change the people who already use it. They are adapt at it, and far more comfortable. So yes, it has everything to do with forcing an individual to play at the standards and desires of another player. That's definitely dictating how people should play.

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • =[101st]=Wolverine=[101st]=Wolverine Posts: 1,169Beta Tester
    Look, Nothing is stopping you from making special loadout maps. You have a editor, use it and make what you want, it's that simple.
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,517Player
    Any more info pictures/video of the new map Dev's :wink:
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • TrIn@dOr^SuRTrIn@dOr^SuR Posts: 215Player
    Close to the end of the month and my birthday... I want my present.
  • {M.9}-Arko{M.9}-Arko Posts: 207Player
    -SD-DELTON wrote: »
    Any more info pictures/video of the new map Dev's :wink:
    ???