Coming soon from the heart of the Czervanian jungle.....

Comments

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    edited January 2016
    He just wanna play the game that he enjoys playing. Not everyone plays the game like its real life and needs to be taken so seriously.. why cant you understand that some players don't even care about ones skill level?

Please king colts.. consider calming down on the power trips. It reads like your being obnoxious and it gets on peoples nerves, save it for your comp foes would maybe care to be spoken to like that.

People are just sharing their views here on a new addition to the game, not their stats.

If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• iDK.ArkeiroiDK.Arkeiro Posts: 775Player
    He just wanna play the game that he enjoys playing. Not everyone plays the game like its real life and needs to be taken so seriously.. why cant you understand that some players don't even care about ones skill level?

Please king colts.. consider calming down on the power trips. It reads like your being obnoxious and it gets on peoples nerves, save it for your comp foes would maybe care to be spoken to like that.

People are just sharing their views here on a new addition to the game, not their stats.

He doesn't care about stats, only his FG trophies... :*

Over 2k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player

LOL please consider actually reading what I say, I understand perfectly some players don't care about ones skill level. I brought up skill level because Flops seems to have no clue after all he did tell DOBA to stop cry and adapt to different maps other then your cardboard ones and then told him to go back to breach. But yep keep up your lies. He is not sharing his views on here he is blatantly calling DOBA terrible, and basically saying he is only good at CQB cardboard maps. Which is so far from the truth. So sorry if I feel the need to correct someone MR uni-sol for president.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• [Prt_Dictator][Prt_Dictator] Posts: 275Player
    I don't want to be anyone's lawyer, but I see Doba being, unnecessarily, attacked out of the blue for his opinion and his views on the subject.
    So I guess there is a double standard here? Only praise is allowed?
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    edited January 2016
    I don't know where i'm telling lies, your constantly using your "I'm better than you at the game" card. That's a truth your posting history proves.

They are two screenshots of something we've not even tried yet.. its full of bushes, it was bound to rustle a few feathers, they would have expected comments concerning them I'm sure :lol:

There's no need for any attacks and frankly these should be times of happiness and thanks.. Think for a second.. if we ruin the thread, they tend to go away, I see that as a shame.. what I don't see is why others don't.

It's not hard to be civil and constructive, rather than use superiority to try and overrule someone else's opinion (especially one formed from a screenshot).

If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• iDK.ArkeiroiDK.Arkeiro Posts: 775Player
    edited January 2016
    I don't want to be anyone's lawyer, but I see Doba being, unnecessarily, attacked out of the blue for his opinion and his views on the subject.
    So I guess there is a double standard here? Only praise is allowed?

Let's see if you're right:

DOBA posted before Flops and said:
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    Too bad you Devs didn't play any bush maps on Beer me before making this.
    You might have realized how bad of an idea this is... honestly I hope it's better than it looks.

If this isn't attacking Devs work idk what it is...

Also look at his response:
    -Flops- wrote: »
    Too bad you Devs didn't play any bush maps on Beer me before making this.
    You might have realized how bad of an idea this is... honestly I hope it's better than it looks.

Having trouble adapting from your cardboard box maps ?

why do you newbs always post nonsense just to stir up the pot..

Generalizes from one guy, also right away calling him newb.

Conclusion: DOBA is innocent, also I'm a liar now. o:)

Over 2k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    I see Doba calling a map terrible without having set foot on it.
    I see Flops defending the idea of a map with foliage.
    I see Doba get defensive and call Flops a newb.

Then Colts decides to step in with "Have to quote this easy to save in notepad for laughs everyday.". It's pure mockery for the sake of mockery.

Prt_Dictator -- you're smarter than this. Why defend the people choosing to act like schmucks?
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,161Player
    This forum sucks
    56938680.jpg
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Enough of the attacks, it's becoming too frequent and it won't be tolerated further.

It's ok to not like a map, don't play it. We have players with many different play styles and we want to make something for all of them.

Now please, the forums has become toxic and I'd rather not have to step in. Just everyone take it down a notch.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• [Prt_Dictator][Prt_Dictator] Posts: 275Player
    Saccho wrote: »
    Prt_Dictator -- you're smarter than this
    That's debatable I guess lol, but I was fueling the drama, there is only so much you can discuss about two images and I can get bored...

Anyway, back on topic, having different types of maps for different tastes is fine, we shall wait and see. Who knows if the layout is actually awesome despite the bushes.
  • .6ix.AliGator.6ix.AliGator Posts: 165Player
    Well even though bushy maps are definitely not my favorite, you guys did an amazing job with Checkout (even though I suck at it) so who knows, maybe there is hope.
    ss_4_AliGator...png

• =U^S=_Mason=U^S=_Mason Posts: 172Beta Tester
    I am amazed at how much you guys already know about this map and how it is going to play out from looking at 2 pictures of it......
  • =U^S=_Mason=U^S=_Mason Posts: 172Beta Tester
    edited January 2016
    I mean, if I was a developer and got this kind of feedback from just teasing 2 pictures of a new map.... I'd make 1 a week...SMH.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,621Beta Tester
    This map has made me step my environmental art and ambience on my map. I can't be getting outdone by........actual artists!!!

:o

:)
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited January 2016
    I am amazed at how much you guys already know about this map and how it is going to play out from looking at 2 pictures of it......
    .dc-colts^ wrote: »

I hope its not a nightmare to play 12v12 pubs on this map. because 12v12 pubs lately are filled with players playing defense on both sides not even worrying about objective, just letting time run out so they don't have to die. Making everyone wait for nothing.

You'll have to show me where I say I know so much about this map without playing it
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player
    So will it be a small map?

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,518Player
    Nice to see something different dev's can't wait to play it :wink:
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • {4F}ConDoR{4F}ConDoR Posts: 12Player
    Looks awesome , any chance of us knowing how soon to expect it ? seems were over the 30 day patch cycle already =p , not that anyone's counting and that is if I read correctly about 30 day patches before
    thanks
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    {4F}ConDoR wrote: »
    Looks awesome , any chance of us knowing how soon to expect it ? seems were over the 30 day patch cycle already =p , not that anyone's counting and that is if I read correctly about 30 day patches before
    thanks

Next content patch will be in February.
  • CaterPCaterP Posts: 190Developer
    We are shooting for a release at the end of each month. Some will be largely bug fixes, some will be content (such as the one with the Checkout map).