M24 hitreg

Sometimes when i shoot someone with M24 sniper in the chest he doesn't die, is it a game problem or a connection problem? It's getting really boring (USUALLY happens when quickscoping with an average ping of 50-60

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,621Beta Tester
    edited January 2016
    The M24 has an accuracy cone until fully scoped up to make the quick scoping not as effective, so if you're noticing an issue, that's something to watch for. And....the M24 has a HUGE accuracy cone...so, good chance it's not a hit reg problem if you're quick scoping.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 624Beta Tester
    If you don't scope in completely, your accuracy will be the same as hipfire. So if you fire a tiny bit earlier than you should, you'll most likely miss the target.

If you want to get a better feel for it, load in a map offline, find a wall and try to hit the same spot over and over again on short-medium range. When you fire too early, the bullet will miss the target by miles (most likely - it's random).

It's true as well, that hitreg is far from perfect, but you don't really have control over that...
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • -VI-eNkk.-VI-eNkk. Posts: 56Player
    Ok i'll learn timing offline, thanks i was really becoming crazy.

• I allways hit with m24 unless I miss. no deviation of any kind. if you want bullet deviation go play squad
  • -=[USA]=-rubberboot-ACI--=[USA]=-rubberboot-ACI- Posts: 126Beta Tester
    I allways hit with m24 unless I miss. no deviation of any kind. if you want bullet deviation go play squad

Ummm... huh?? :)
  • I allways hit with m24 unless I miss. no deviation of any kind. if you want bullet deviation go play squad

Ummm... huh?? :)

Oh yeah. Sniper Elite
  • K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    well if you dont miss, you always hit... there is no other option my friend :smile:
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    edited February 2016
    Always thought it's that if you don't hit, you miss, thanks for the clarification.
  • sometimes I miss so I can line up a 2nd shot easier