Ping Limit

How do you set it to auto kick a certain ping limit?

Comments

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
  • [KAOS]-Doc.Blade[KAOS]-Doc.Blade Posts: 31Beta Tester
    Unfortunately there is no command for this in AAPG.

I would suggest experimenting with server side hit detection at both false, then at true, to see which helps you out the best.

You can find it in your server's ini file, and the line you are looking for is:

bDefaultUseServerSideHitDetection=false

It ships as false, so it works off client side hit detection. If you change it to true, then it works off server side hit detection.

I am in Australia, and one of my servers is hosted in the USA. For that server, due to my ping from Australia to the USA, I have set to true for server side hit detection. This helps me, and other Aussies, immensely with hit detection on the server. Having it set to false was a nightmare for me to play on. My Aussie server, I still have set to true, as we get people from surrounding countries (New Zealand for example) playing and it helps everyone on the server when higher ping players come in (to a certain degree of course).

Hope this helps :smile:
    Found a bug or having a challenge with the game, please submit a bug report so the DEV Team are aware of it, and can work to fix it. Please dont ignore it, and not worry, as you can be helping other people too by submitting a bug report. Click the link below, doesnt take long to do.
    http://bugreport.americasarmy.com
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    SSHD helps high pingers while CSHD helps low pingers. Both high and low pingers can tell right away what hit detection is being used.
    googley avatar aapg

• .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    SSHD helps high pingers while CSHD helps low pingers. Both high and low pingers can tell right away what hit detection is being used.

You mean SSHD helps low pingers and CSHD helps high pingers?
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    HERE IT GOES AGAIN

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    I raise you one "Lets go round again" :lol:

If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.