Suggestions for a more played game

We need moe players involved in the game, yes? Probably 10.000 players is a minimum number for an active playerbase but it is a x10 of the actual daily numbers. So what if?

I'd like to suggest some moves for the future plannings of the game.

New gamemodes:
1) V.I.P. mode; i miss it :)
2) destroy the base; the idea is to have two objectives, one for side, and the goal is to destroy the opposite's objective. Both sides should defend and attack in the same time
3) king of the hill; you learn points based on time you occupy an objective
4) team deathmatch; no objectives but clearly without changing the game play (no respawn)
5) discover; one side should conquer an objective; once earned the objective a new objective (one random of five i.e) will be discovered for the conquer and the final victory.
6) random extraction; extraction with 4/5 random sites of the flag
7) Zombie mode - coop mode

I think that 2 to 6 gamemodes are quit easy to realize. I used nr. 6 in some of may maps and is only 'kismet work'.

Standard gameplay

1) No automatic reloading
2) No 'running' reloading
3) no fast changing wapons
3) no sliding
4) no support position

More weapons (SF - M203 - Smoke grenade)

Pre-match planning like AA3 (a very interesting feature)

Tournement mode

Ban Inner hospital :D

Custom maps:

All AA2-AA3 published remakes with modern assets should become officials without need of contest. Some maps in the workshop are ready to become officals without doubts, i.e.:
1) Csar2 of Wolverine
2) Pipeline of Maclobster
3) Alley by DeltaForce
4) Impact by NWO Hawk
5) WeaponsCache by LeQueb

For the standard custom maps we need that the loading way of them has to be equal to the offical maps (now is much better than beta but is not yet the same). All sound bugs should be eliminated as soon as possible.
Further the way the map's workshop is working now is not really useful because there are too much objects without a clear way to understand if a map is really playable or not.
I'm thinking about a submission's process that should end with a declaration like 'map accepted in game'. I think something like a 'perpetual contest' with much more restrictive criterias. It should be like an 'offical rating' (with automatic distributions?? through 'map patches'??).

These are my two cents B)

Comments

• iDK.ArkeiroiDK.Arkeiro Posts: 775Player
    Zombie mode really? I dont even need to read more...

Over 2k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    Sorry @RedBaron64(ITA), your two cents has been devalued by Chinese currency.
    googley avatar aapg

• SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    New mode ideas are welcome. That said -- King of the Hill is really similar to "Take and Hold" with a single capture point.

Some of these work very well with respawns and not as well without. That's a big sticking point. Any mode combining Attack + Defend, for example, has very different dynamics with respawns than without.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    I'll take anything new :mrgreen:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Zombie mode ... but only if it's part of comp mode

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    edited January 2016
    Zombie mode is great. Finally your excuse for that VAC ban doesn't need to be COD zombie mode anymore, you can finally just blame it on AAPG zombie mode. Like!
  • -VI-#Sunvon.--VI-#Sunvon.- Posts: 47Player
    random maps, we need more randomness in this game especially comp needs it
  • -sVs.rQm^-sVs.rQm^ Posts: 73Player
    Let me be honest about a few things. We all love old AA2 maps... But the recreations of the old maps are not (IMO) the way to go. I want to have that feel back opening a door a wee bit leaning en peeking through a gap to give a player a headshot... Pipeline , WC , ETC... bring back the original maps and not the user made map... It just doesn't give me the feel of an old map.

Game modes:
    VIP , love to have that back.
    destroy the base: Don't see this working on this game...
    king of the hill; euhmmm dafuq? Doesn't fit this type of gameplay at any time... imo
    team deathmatch: Also something I think AAPG is not fit to have as it's a realism game...
    random extraction: could work but rather in the concept of Border in AA2
    Zombie mode: Remove the zombie's make them AI and get this going like Snake plain and introducion If i recall correct

The main reason why there is a 'low ' player base is just because of the poor advertising for this game. AAO-daily didn't survive once again. The game is growing but just not in a fast way... I recall the same with Old AA... Just give it time.. Things are going for the better.. Imo , the game is improving and think thats what counts at the end of the day..
    edited January 2016
    I approve the growth of 6.8 players in the past 30 days. We're definitely on the right path!

Edit: Forgot to mention the 231,7 we lost in the 60 days before that. Whoopsie, my bad.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    6.9.. I believe there was a kid in the back watching.. future prospects

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
    edited January 2016
    Now we're going huge! Amazing!