Key Bindings

[SWISS]Merlin[SWISS]Merlin Posts: 156Player
edited May 2015 in Game Support
sorry to make this thread, but i did really search the forum for this and i could not find anything about it.
how can i bind the keys. i have set this one below, but now it is not working anymore in my DefaultInput.ini:

; New Keyboard/Mouse Bindings
+Bindings=(Name="LeftMouseButton",Command="GBA_Fire | GBA_SpotEnemy")

i would like to have that back. while shooting, enemy is spotted.

thanks a lot in advance for helping me out there.

Comments

• SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    edited May 2015
    The fire+spot bind is blocked now. Emphasis mine:
    Small Patch released 4/9/2015

We just released a small patch to the game on Steam with the following changes:
    • Players may no longer bind extra functions to the fire and sight-up commands
    • Added a notification to the loading screen for when a long load may be required for rebuilding shaders (only applies to user made maps)
    • Hammer icon in launcher to build shaders for each map replaced with words "BUILD" so it is easier to see and know what it does. (Can be found under Editor -> Manage) Building here prevents long load times when playing workshop maps for the first time and should be done after subscribing to a new map.
    • Locked several ini variables players could manipulate to gain a visual advantage
    • Fixed issue where it was sometimes possible to skip the M24's bolt cycle action
    • Fixed an issue where it was possible to clone weapons when dropping them
    • Fixed a crash on the M67 shoot house
  • [SWISS]Merlin[SWISS]Merlin Posts: 156Player
    edited May 2015
    thank you for the answer.
    but i played yesterday with several players and they had that binding - as i could see.
    thanks. i will use 2 key then :dizzy:
  • KodenKoden Posts: 284Player
    edited May 2015
    thank you for the answer.
    but i played yesterday with several players and they had that binding - as i could see.

Merlin, Merlin...you should know :P you have been playing AA2 using the Assist for a long time now, this kind of keybinds aren't allowed even there.
    Derob6.jpg
    hey Koden :)
    I never did and I never will cheat. I just didn't know that this was not welcome doing it with the double key bindings at aa4. and I did like it very much, but if not allowed, no problem for sure.
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    I believe Merlin is right about this. It seems that the extra function bind fix is still "bugged". I've noticed simultaneous spot and shot also the last few days though not as prevalent as before.
    googley avatar aapg

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Only the in-game option is restricted, macros doing exactly the same should still work.
  • Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    edited May 2015
    Why encourage out of bounds play style? Gross.

Just install and play as intended please. Integrity is the key to life. Mr. kill ;)

Rule 10: You may not discuss nor link to cheats, hacks, malicious programs, :*

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

yes, but then take care that all do follow this rule. otherwise it will go like at aa2. so just stop the key bindings and macros allowed and all good.

and I just would love to see that this community is more mature then the one at aa2assist. if so, no need here to remember some rules. we all know what you can and should do and what not.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Can't automatically spot while shooting? OMG?! UNPLAYABLE, FIX PLEASE!!!