Profile Comments page bug

Duke_AudiDuke_Audi Posts: 346Beta Tester
edited January 2016 in Game Support
When I try to search some ones comments their text does not wrap. It will run off the screen. Not only am I not able to read the entire comment but, I am unable to find the end which has the info as to which thread the comment is in.

Coments%20page%20800_zpsa46usdqt.jpg

Is there something I have to do on my end to get that text to wrap or is this a comments page problem?

015c0ab623b454cffe80c9c007fbb62f21aeac80.jpg

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,607Beta Tester
    I could fill a page with forum/web page bugs but I haven't really heard much about the website since the first few weeks it was up.

I have that wrap issue too, Duke.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,607Beta Tester
    You should really put this thread in "Game Support"
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • Duke_AudiDuke_Audi Posts: 346Beta Tester
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    You should really put this thread in "Game Support"

I moved it but I placed it in General because it's a web page issue not a game issue and there is no web site specific group.
  • [CLS]_SgtMac[CLS]_SgtMac Posts: 199Moderator
    I'd recommend submitting a ticket here for this issue: https://www.americasarmy.com/support/web
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    What device is this on? Operating system? Browser? If you know how to view your UserAgent string, that can be helpful.

Is your traffic going through any script- or ad-blocking utilities/proxies?

The comments page displays correctly for me so I'm wondering if you and Keebler have anything in common.
  • Duke_AudiDuke_Audi Posts: 346Beta Tester
    OK, I'm confused...
    I thought I moved it to Game Support and now it's in eSports. Whadaheck?

I do not view on a mobile devise but I do use my mobile phone to connect my home computers to the internet.
    Windows 7 pro on two systems and Windows 7 home on the third.
    One is a laptop ROG G75W, the other two are PC's. All using Internet Explorer 11.
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    I also see the same issue you do when viewing the page with IE 11. Nothing I tried for lowering security let the page display correctly; I had recurring messages about blocked scripts.

Does the page display fine in Chrome? I'm guessing this is browser-specific.
  • Bear_82Bear_82 Posts: 376Moderator
    Duke_Audi wrote: »
    OK, I'm confused...
    I thought I moved it to Game Support and now it's in eSports. Whadaheck?

FTFY
    The right of the people to keep and arm bears shall not be infringed.