Third Infantry Division Is Recruiting!

Comments

• 2LT-M.Carter[3rdID]2LT-M.Carter[3rdID] Posts: 10Player
    I 110% recommend this unit to anyone looking for a high speed low drag MILSIM unit!
  • RIGHTEOUS_STORMRIGHTEOUS_STORM Posts: 4Player
    Can i join your clan please?
  • CPT-A.Cantu[3rdID]CPT-A.Cantu[3rdID] Posts: 93Player
    Come check us out!
    PLevlex.jpg
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    I've had a lot of fun playing on their server. Some good guys there.
    googley avatar aapg

• Can i join your clan please?

Yes sir you can! just go to our website and fill out an application!
    IO_i_OI wrote: »

Thank you for the kind words good sir. It means a lot!
    J.Rizzo.jpg

• RIGHTEOUS_STORMRIGHTEOUS_STORM Posts: 4Player
    Can i join your clan please?

Yes sir you can! just go to our website and fill out an application!
    IO_i_OI wrote: »

Thank you for the kind words good sir. It means a lot!

Is it ok if i add a member on steam instead as my last account was hacked when i joined a clan web page please?
  • LolYouDiedAgainLolYouDiedAgain Posts: 36Player
    edited August 2016
    Is it ok if i add a member on steam instead as my last account was hacked when i joined a clan web page please?

Hi RIGHTEOUS_STROM,

Sadly not, you have to fill-up an application via the website to join 3rd Infantry Division. We have over 130 members in the clan. I can assure you none of them have been hacked on our forum. We aren't one of these small and strange clans. We are a serious one.
  • Hello everyone!

I just want to let you know that the Third Infantry Division is still recruiting!

Also i want to provide you an update that we recent made a change for our servers by getting a new service provider that will be able to keep your pings lower and more efficient while playing. Hope to see you on the battlefield!
    J.Rizzo.jpg

• This unit is amazing and yes! It is still active!
  • The unit is still recruiting! Head over to 3rdinf.us to check us out!
  • SpellbinderSpellbinder Posts: 8Player
    what maps you play?
  • MSG-J.Rizzo[3rdID]MSG-J.Rizzo[3rdID] Posts: 80Player
    We play all maps , were not just designated to one.
    J.Rizzo.jpg

• Wand3r3rWand3r3r Posts: 16Player
    edited October 2017
    <3 3rd Infantry Division has been around for awhile and still active to this day
    b_560x95.png
    Neospiker wrote: »
    I 110% recommend this unit to anyone looking for a high speed low drag MILSIM unit!

<3 3rd Infantry Division has been around for awhile and still active to this day
    b_560x95.png
    b_560x95.png
    b_560x95.png
  • I would like to announce that we are still recruiting! also The Third infantry division has added a new server for more enjoyment for the community. we now have a User made map server now! if you have any map request please visit our forums at 3rdinf.us and make a suggestion! we are
    always up for new maps to enjoy with the public! Take care everyone and see you on the battlefield!
    J.Rizzo.jpg

Hello AA community. i just wanted to announce that we are still recruiting for motivated people that wants to be apart of something great and better our unit!
    J.Rizzo.jpg

• ddra-ddra- Posts: 453Player

The reason why I still occasionally play on your servers. Plus I don't immediately get spectated and kicked when performing well. I got complimented on my play the other day, it was surreal to have such a nice interaction with admins. Can definitely recommend this group.
    Fragmovie 6 | iNv Discord
    FGNL Season 1 Champions
    FN Season 2 & 4 Champions
  • AFlyingDookieAFlyingDookie Posts: 7Player
    I take it your team's platform is PC?
    ddra- wrote: »

The reason why I still occasionally play on your servers. Plus I don't immediately get spectated and kicked when performing well. I got complimented on my play the other day, it was surreal to have such a nice interaction with admins. Can definitely recommend this group.

ddra, i sincerely appreciate the feedback. as we have a standard with 3rdID we must stick with it, we ensure that all players are having a great time. if something does indeed happen where a player gets the boot we take it seriously and we review documentation and we are fair with the decision making.

I take it your team's platform is PC?

AFlyingDookie that is correct ! we are a PC platform
    J.Rizzo.jpg