edited January 2016 in Mission Editor
Spring Street Competition Version

Change log: Jan 10th 2016 -
* Adjusted overall Ambient sound to about 35%

Change log: Jan 7th 2016 -
* Added original re-verb volumes.

Change log: Jan 6th 2016

* Removed all ambient sound.
* Removed all re-verb volumes, using default re-verb.
* Removed all decals.
* Removed enemy spotted.
* Removed all supported positions.
* Removed all debris from terrain...rocks,grass,bushes,wood,cups,garbage..etc.

*****Known Issue********

Right now the editor is bugged, and blocking volumes are missing from all stock maps and won't copy over. The know this, so hopefully it will get fixed soon. Please respect the boundaries and stay in the play area....stay away from unintended areas.

Remember this is to test the above things and not to spending time getting out of the map.

We can work on polishing everything else till we have the fix for the blocking volumes. If not, I will have to manually recreate all the volumes, but let's hope we get a fix before then. :-)

Please post any problems, issues, concerns, suggestions, improvements.....what ever comes to mind.....HERE!

Thank you and looking forward to your feedback!

Download:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=594912271

Comments

• Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    Why again? Nothing wrong with Spring Street or Sound.

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Don't post here Bam..

Thanks for you hard work Wolverine ..well get feedback shortly

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • -Flops--Flops- Posts: 354Player
    edited January 2016
    i put this in wrong topic i moved it lol
  • Twitchr.Carbon8Twitchr.Carbon8 Posts: 292Player
    Thanks Wolverine, I'll check it out tonight.

Bam, nothing personal, but your views on this game to not align with the stakeholders of this project.
  • ddra-ddra- Posts: 453Player
    Thank you Wolvie, your work here is much appreciated.
    Fragmovie 6 | iNv Discord
    FGNL Season 1 Champions
    FN Season 2 & 4 Champions
  • iNv|roKis-iNv|roKis- Posts: 420Player
    edited January 2016
    Alright Wolve, some of us tried it out in a scrim. I believe we want the reverb back to original because it's causing the guns to sound really bad. I am happy with the sound now, we can hear MUCH more. However I think we are hearing TOO far so there might be some concerns with that. Colts will probably get into more detail.

Edit: I noticed playing lower bank, you could crawl up and I wouldn't hear due to other firefights in the game, however on a 1v1 I could hear proning extremely well. Much higher than open beta as well, which may be of concern also tactical is loud. That's my quick feedback.
    We also brought TOTS in to spec for a bit, and he is really aware of the blocking being broken.
    Bhop is a string of jumps with no interruptions.
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    Yah I had a hard time focusing on anything really to decide on things because of the gun sound was awful. If you can make the gun sound default that would be nice. Something like shooting our weapons and not hearing footsteps is something we probably have to deal with. From what I could tell upclose sound seemed much much better though. Hearing guys tactical crouch and prone was a little bit too far/much. Maybe lets try half the ambient volume and gun reverb sounds back to normal and see how that goes. If possible. Otherwise really well done map hope devs can fix blocking volumes issue soon. Thanks for your amazing work as usual will check out your CrossFireComp version in a few.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,129Beta Tester
    Map updated:

Change log: Jan 7th 2016 -
    * Added original re-verb volumes.

Try this set-up and see how it feels.
  • iNv|eKCommiNv|eKComm Posts: 394Player
    edited January 2016
    Amazing. Truly, amazing. Wolve, this could finally give us what we need to recreate the the highly strategic and thoughtful execution of competition that we've been looking for. A chance to finally take what competition in AA2 did right (crystal sounds, mind games, pixel perfect strategy execution) and bring it to the future in AAPG. I haven't had a chance to scrim on your comp maps but i hear good things and i see good productive criticism.

-One thing i noticed is that you fall through the set of bricks near the light Humvee on the defensive side if you vault on top of them
    2016 Flank Gaming Network Season 1 Champion
    2016 FraggedNation Season 4 Champion
    2015 FraggedNation Season 2 Main Champion
    2015 ESL Test Cup Second place
    2014 FraggedNation UMM Tournament Champion
    2014 FraggedNation Old School map Tournament Champion
    2014 TWL Season 1 Second Place
    2013 TWL 7v7 Beta Tournament Champion
    2013 TWL 5v5 Beta Tournament Second Place
    Yeah right now all the blocking volumes are missing from the stock maps. I will have those all fixed in time for the actual release.
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    I am creating a panel of 8-10 guys or more who will decide together what to change on these maps. This way wolverine does not get confused and edit stuff anybody who posts in this thread tells him too. This way he does not go and make changes to maps and have to change them back later (Really a big waste of time). So this IMO is the best way to make these maps go smoothly and will help us get them all done much faster. So I am thinking 1-2 guys or so from each team capable of deciding what should be in a map and what shouldn't be.

My list so far: (You must be able to dedicate time to scrim the test maps and be there to disagree or agree with certain changes or change proposals.)
    Colts
    Nos
    Rokis
    Doba

Now just because I am doing this team does not mean you still cannot have a say in what happens on these maps! I just want you to do it differently than post in here. So if someone on your team is in the panel you give your feedback to them and they will bring it up with the rest of the guys. If no one on your team is in the panel than please take your feedback to one of the people on the panel. Remember this is so things can go smoothly. All feedback is welcomed and appreciated. We just don't want to waste wolverines time here. So please lets get this going fellas.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• iNv|roKis-iNv|roKis- Posts: 420Player
    For spring street we are getting pretty happy with the results. I think we want to add ambient back to SS, just wind noises. The percentage of how loud we are unsure. 35%?
    Bhop is a string of jumps with no interruptions.
    Update: Change log: Jan 10th 2016 -
    * Adjusted overall Ambient sound to about 35%
  • iNv|eKCommiNv|eKComm Posts: 394Player
    Any luck with the blocking volumes? Have the dev's said / done anything or are we SOL?
    2016 Flank Gaming Network Season 1 Champion
    2016 FraggedNation Season 4 Champion
    2015 FraggedNation Season 2 Main Champion
    2015 ESL Test Cup Second place
    2014 FraggedNation UMM Tournament Champion
    2014 FraggedNation Old School map Tournament Champion
    2014 TWL Season 1 Second Place
    2013 TWL 7v7 Beta Tournament Champion
    2013 TWL 5v5 Beta Tournament Second Place
  • CaterPCaterP Posts: 190Developer
    We have been tracking this issue for a little while now. Thanks for reporting it and including the video Wolverine. I'll let him know when we have an update on it.
    Thank you.