Headshot Compilation #4

2»

Comments

• .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    I tried it earlier on 800/80 (default windows sens), and boy it was FAR too twitchy and fast.. to the point of impossible for me to ever even want to try and learn to play like that :lol:

Maybe I'm just getting too old?

or you just need mouse accel fix.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 630Player
    Mouse accel...mouse accel...give him at least a link :
    http://donewmouseaccel.blogspot.de/2010/04/markc-mouse-acceleration-fix-builder.html
    AAPG is good!
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    We really need a showcase video of Bam's setup now.
  • Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    i'm just cross-hair & activity feed HUD, everything else off. full map toggle tells me where team need support much better than that weak radar so off... also once trained in no HUD don't have eye distractions actually become the solider why spend hours and not really challenge the mind.

I would be no activity feed if they would add names to the full map toggle, only way to know team around me, wish NME spot also worked on friendlies.

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

Was talking about outside the game. Desk, Monitor, Chair, etc. Actually curious about it, sounds pretty awesome from what I've read until now.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    SSKnecabo wrote: »
    Actually curious about it, sounds pretty awesome from what I've read until now.

If you read that post above yours, just like many other posts of his.. he likes to make it sound like he is pretty awesome too , by always using phrases such as "challenge the mind", "challenge yourself" however.....

Bam - 300hr
    .98 W/L %
    .96 FR
    4612 Kills

not sure exactly how you're challenging the mind Bam, but youre doing it wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 630Player
    I dont believe BAM thinks that hes an "awesome player". His no hud thing is annoying because its the only thing you hear from him but i respect the point that he has fun. I dont think that anyone else commenting in this thread would be so excited about this game and still play it with similar stats.
    AAPG is good!
    One could argue about people's mindset when playing. Talent is one thing sure but people with a competitive mind will eventually get better because they play to learn. Then there are people having fun from just playing, they just don't strive for improvement or at least not as much, guess bam is one of those thus the stats.

Guess we all know that equipment can only affect game play to a certain extent and I was not expecting bam to be a great player because of his equipment or anything, just curious what the setup looks like.
    Scores are a bore.. locks you into a mechanic that is not the real you.

Immersion is key. Teamwork using the mind to maintain echelon movement and keeping position, knowing position that is skill..

All men & ladies on my team know BAM will come to the rescue, even for Doba ( and when the 4Dudes are with me should see how we lock down a zone to support a rescue, beauty ), because TEAM & mental morality matter most to me <font color="yellow">( in my mind & 4 Others I know of, a man down is the most important OBJ )</font> . That is mind training ( moral center for fellow man ) re-read my posts.

Keep pixel pointing, tweaking and clicking... scoring, nursing & farming. May your mind grow strong. Play ARMY.

********Bam4D********

sorry hardly any skill in reviving someone.. sit back till someone falls, run over and press a button.. yawn.. almost as good as obj takers.. lawl at holding down a button for 5 seconds.. Oh the super game knowledge that takes.. Yet you seem to lack the real skill sets that challenge the mind.. how to work a corner, how to take angles, how to rotate, how to be unpredictable, where to hold your crosshair, when to rush and when to hold back, how to report locations.. etc.. all simple stuff to a comp player all missed areas to a regular pubber that are seen every day!! Challenge yourself to learn !! not just pretend no HUD takes skill.. come on

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,191Player
    edited January 2016
    We are not borg with a hivemind, try telling a DayZ RP'er to stop talking crap, as its silly.. but he's not gonna listen, he's just gonna do it anyway because its how HE wants and cares to play. You cant simply just tell people how to play or expect them to play the same as someone else :lol:

Some people say tom art oh .. some people say tom a toe.

If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

Sure everyone plays differently, but why is there no desire for the lower end player to improve?? I guess its easier to flop dem lips

The other thread when I said "yeah the game is great when your bad" wasnt an attack at anyone, it was stating the simple fact that bad players are challenged.. the challenge is what makes it fun.. there were are a lot of suggestions being made here so that "we" the better players can also be challenged.

There is nothing fun about holding 3+ FR in pubs .. but instead of supporting our ideas, there is always a group dismissing them...

only way this game will survive if there is a challenge, nobody is gonna stick with this game if they're bored... all these poor game mechanics are making it boring.

• SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    sorry hardly any skill in reviving someone.. sit back till someone falls, run over and press a button.. yawn.. almost as good as obj takers.. lawl at holding down a button for 5 seconds.. Oh the super game knowledge that takes.. Yet you seem to lack the real skill sets that challenge the mind.. how to work a corner, how to take angles, how to rotate, how to be unpredictable, where to hold your crosshair, when to rush and when to hold back, how to report locations.. etc.. all simple stuff to a comp player all missed areas to a regular pubber that are seen every day!! Challenge yourself to learn !! not just pretend no HUD takes skill.. come on
    It's rather shallow to say there's no game sense needed for revives or taking obj.

How many times have people complained about insta-dying after revival? How many times has someone tried to take X on Harbor and died to a nade just before the cap finishes?

Good players, especially in pub where there's more chaos to make sense of, manage to accomplish both without getting themselves or others killed in the process.
    edited January 2016
    Saccho wrote: »
    It's rather shallow to say there's no game sense needed for revives or taking obj.

Because any dumb dumb can just run up and press a button for the points.. sure doing things properly is another story.. just as it is playing the game properly, doing all the things mentioned above correctly.. learning the game, mastering the game, something your average pubber seems NOT to understand.

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,191Player
    Sure everyone plays differently, but why is there no desire for the lower end player to improve?? I guess its easier to flop dem lips

Or.. thats simply the difference between casual play and comp play styles?

I know of a few players who do things like go idle to make a cup of tea, or clean up his sons/daughters diaper (we call them nappies).. a comp player in the heat of a comp wouldnt do any of that, that tea waits alongside that screaming baby.

On top of all that sorta thing, people improve if they want to, not because its needed or forced. Casual, believe it or not can literally mean casual. There are certain things ingame used to promote players to get better as much as there are things that may in our 'time served' opinions, keep them bad.

In the end its down to individual choice and how much they like to get trampled and continue that trend. I hate getting killed so I strive to do better next time, but every once in a while I don't even care.. live or die, try or not, the game is fun either way.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

edited January 2016
    Woot! Fun either way! Uni-Sol Rocks.

@DOBA

Because any dumb dumb can just run up and press a button for the points..
    like with the index finger? :o

********Bam4D********