SSKwaNtedSSKwaNted Posts: 266Player

Enjoy :smiley:
AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
Achievements
Youtube
Steam

Comments

• Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    Couldn't see any head-shots? the Training HUD was in the way. ;)

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

• Bashar_al-AssadBashar_al-Assad Posts: 579Player
    Bam4D wrote: »
    Couldn't see any head-shots? the Training HUD was in the way. ;)

You never fail to impress with your comments.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    edited January 2016
    WANTED IS THE MAN! WANTED IS THE LEGEND!
  • SSKwaNtedSSKwaNted Posts: 266Player
    SSKnecabo wrote: »
    WANTED IS THE MAN! WANTED IS THE LEGEND!

AHAHAHA, those guys :D
    AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
    Achievements
    Youtube
    Steam
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,166Player
    edited January 2016
    I know down to the left.. but how you get the recoil so tight full auto? mega low sensitivity?

vn btw :)
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,972Player
    edited January 2016
    I know down to the left.. but how you get the recoil so tight full auto? mega low sensitivity?

I see him using full auto like 2-3 times the rest its single fire or burst tap. Nice video as usual.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• =IK=SgtBadazz=IK=SgtBadazz Posts: 160Player
    Nice vid. By the way, this is why some sort of ranking, match making system, or at least a low honor only server should exist. I see it every time that I play. Some one downloads the game, plays against good players like this and quits within an hour. Meanwhile good players get bored with the game just wrecking people all the time.
  • K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    Nice vid. By the way, this is why some sort of ranking, match making system, or at least a low honor only server should exist. I see it every time that I play. Some one downloads the game, plays against good players like this and quits within an hour. Meanwhile good players get bored with the game just wrecking people all the time.

+1

And changing core mechanics alone won't solve this problem.
  • Bashar_al-AssadBashar_al-Assad Posts: 579Player

Agree. On beta there used to be "Only under level 15" servers.
    edited January 2016
    So who would you match him up against? He's not even joining officials to stomp the really new players, he just happens to be one of the best. There simply aren't enough (good) players for such systems.

400 DPI, 10 ingame
    AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
    Achievements
    Youtube
    Steam
    SSKwaNted wrote: »

400 DPI, 10 ingame

Wish I could play with that sorta sens :lol:

I use 800, 12 ingame

10 -12? I play with 80 Does lower help? I like little movements.. you would have to swipe far just to turn around.

********Bam4D********

edited January 2016
    The higher I go it just gets like if I flick the mouse just a tad, even a millimeter.. I do a 360 spin, I dont like that but on the flip side I dont like having to move my arm across the whole desktop to aim the weapon, 800/12 is just my happy place, I do a lot of swipe/lift mouse movements which can cost accuracy but have to do that to save Jerry from falling off the edge of the mousemat :lol:

I guess higher sens is good for reaction shots and if you feel the need for speed for sure, but you pay in stability and precision.

80 seems/sounds waaaaayyyy too high, I can only assume your mouse/windows sens must be pretty low to compensate? I think default game value is something like 20-30 at most..

Well, if I move my mouse for the whole mouse pad (45x40) I do something less than 360, as soon as you can do a very fast 180 you are good, don't need to move more anyway
    AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
    Achievements
    Youtube
    Steam
    The higher I go it just gets like if I flick the mouse just a tad, even a millimeter.. I do a 360 spin, I dont like that but on the flip side I dont like having to move my arm across the whole desktop to aim the weapon, 800/12 is just my happy place, I do a lot of swipe/lift mouse movements which can cost accuracy but have to do that to save Jerry from falling off the edge of the mousemat :lol:

I guess higher sens is good for reaction shots and if you feel the need for speed for sure, but you pay in stability and precision.

80 seems/sounds waaaaayyyy too high, I can only assume your mouse/windows sens must be pretty low to compensate? I think default game value is something like 20-30 at most..

I've just worked my way up to it.. I like just little flicks.. My wrist is my arm. Nothing changed in wndows and just use a kensington optical elite 800 dpi.. I like it cause it is big, hand rests nice on it.

Would be cool if they added a sighted & unsighted setting mouse speed that would be a great addition to AA does the mouse sensitivity drop when sighted? seems no different to me.

********Bam4D********

edited January 2016
    I can only imagine how hard it must be to control the recoil and aquire a target.. so much so, next time I play I'm cranking it up to 80 just to see :lol:

I suppose it's like most anything in life though, if you do it enough.. you get used to it :wink:

Unless I screwed something up that would be around 70cm crosshair movement for each cm mouse movement. Sensitivity is really all about personal preference but that's some sens I definitely wouldn't recommend.
    I tried it earlier on 800/80 (default windows sens), and boy it was FAR too twitchy and fast.. to the point of impossible for me to ever even want to try and learn to play like that :lol:

Maybe I'm just getting too old?

ahh Uni-Sol built up 5 at a time over 11yrs.. maybe handicapped myself.. but when I go 30 after an update I feel better control... and do a little better but have a special chair with a big fat C hand made that wraps around me.. I like to relax and play and just a twitch of fingers is how i feel comfortable moving my virtual self, frags mean nothing to me anymore it's immersion, feeling athletic and helping others provides my enjoyment, hence maybe me loving the game so much and others finding fault, fraggin IMO is so 2005 can't wait for that mindset to move on from FPS they would see the beauty of AA:PG design, every DOT is a HOT spot and worthy of excitement the true OBJ of AA:PG saving someone in a danger-zone is the biggest rush.. and with a team of four holding the rescue zone... no greater beauty in gaming.

Really do wish we had two mouse sensitivity settings one for non sighted and sighted.

FYI I use a heavy weight paper with lines of XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX's printed on it, change out every two weeks, the paper allows almost no friction and the X's really guides the laser.

********Bam4D********