Sound away after second round

{RR}-Maclobster{RR}-Maclobster Posts: 218Beta Tester
edited December 2015 in Mission Editor - Support
Ok i have a problem, im using wave sound for ambient, works all fine it always did,
but now i noticed, when live on the server , the ambient sound stops working when second round begins, the sound returns when there is a side swap

it started when the new sound system came in
How do i fixx this?
Any help will be appriciated

- before i never had to use kismet to lett it work every round
- Now i have it all linked to kismet but problem still remains

T7r6iaK.png
(\/) (',,') (\/)
Pipeline
HonorTown

Comments

• -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,159Beta Tester
    Lobz, if you are using sound wav and cues, you don't need to add them to kismet, unless you're trying to trigger a sound. If its just ambient sound, just add it to the area you want and just adjust the inner outer radius sound. The way you have it right now, it will cause you major problems. Kismet is trying to fire off all those sounds at once, and that's not a good idea.
    Edit: also with the last patch all umm are fubar. There seems to be many issue with sounds in the editor, and screwed up UI problems. We'll need to go through it all and bug things again. I'd wait on changing too many things till we get a fix.
  • {RR}-Maclobster{RR}-Maclobster Posts: 218Beta Tester
    edited December 2015
    Wolvie your right, and i had no kismet before at all, but i really have no idea what to do to fixx it, , think like you say just keep bugging it and hope there will be come a fixx :+1: thanks
    (\/) (',,') (\/)
    Pipeline
    HonorTown
    If you want I can take a look at it today and see if I find something wrong? I don't think I will, but I can still look if you want.
  • {RR}-Maclobster{RR}-Maclobster Posts: 218Beta Tester
    edited December 2015
    That will be great wolvie, i wil sent pm :smile:
    (\/) (',,') (\/)
    Pipeline
    HonorTown