Game Update 12-17-15

1235»

Comments

• ^]-[ammer_T!me!^]-[ammer_T!me! Posts: 91Player
    Yes , of course I did. It was like it didn't matter what I set in the game settings.

i5 4690K/970GTX/16GB/XL2411/Win10

aastats.com
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Weird. Worked perfectly fine for me.
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,972Player
    Yah I actually had someone the other day complaining his FPS was stuck @ 90 when he changed smoothframerate to 120 or w/e. I then told him to make sure SmoothFrameRate setting was on above the # and it worked for him.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    edited December 2015
    FunPolice wrote: »
    IO_i_OI wrote: »
    Scratch the "nice" part, since there is an insane FPS drop. I went from a steady 124 to 60/70.. -.-'..

Did you set Max Frame Rate to 62?

No, it's on 124 as i always have.

Scratch the "nice" part, since there is an insane FPS drop. I went from a steady 124 to 60/70.. -.-'..

if you changed your .ini file for performance it was reset to default after the update.

I have my .ini as backup , and dropped that into it after patching so i have my own .ini again. I'm also not the only one, i hear others saying the same thing that their fps dropped.

Hit the tilde key and type in togglehud. Run around with it on and off and see if that makes a difference.

You are a magician! It did indeed boost my fps up to 90..
    Although of course not going to play with out hud, it did work.

I play no HUD 24/7 all you really need is cross hair and activity feed the rest just wasted space, use you own mind to maneuver the map.. train the brain!!

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

Bam4D wrote: »

I play no HUD 24/7 all you really need is cross hair and activity feed the rest just wasted space, use you own mind to maneuver the map.. train the brain!!

If you had good sound/ears that would actually start to make sense.

• Harry_PotHeadHarry_PotHead Posts: 1Player
    i get kicked from the server for being idle, all the time in any server an any game.
  • KodenKoden Posts: 279Player
    Overalll, I like this update. Even if some new issues were introduced, the game its *finally* smoother for me. Maybe its not really noticeable to the people running some beastly systems, but on my Samsung rf510 it makes a noticeable difference.
    Derob6.jpg
  • CrushmasterCrushmaster Posts: 496Player
    Koden wrote: »
    Overalll, I like this update. Even if some new issues were introduced, the game its *finally* smoother for me. Maybe its not really noticeable to the people running some beastly systems, but on my Samsung rf510 it makes a noticeable difference.
    That's good to hear. The game's definitely had some performance issues.
  • GoA]z!o[N]cya[GoA]z!o[N]cya[ Posts: 108Player
    edited December 2015
    I had to roll back my drivers. Performance got really worse with the latest nvidia and this patch. The stutter every second was back.
    btw. it's time for the 64bit executable ... ram usage goes straight to the 2.x gb cap.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,469Beta Tester
    I have heard that there are some nVidia driver issues affecting performance. I'll let related parties post test results if they so choose........

For me personally, on a GTX780...I've stayed way back at 347.09 with great results. I figure no sense in updating into the problem zone.

:p
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    Im on a gtx 670 with latest December driver and I have no issues at all.

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Im still on December 2014 driver with my gtx 970.. have updates turned off.. ive tried plenty since.. all worse

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • {M.9}-Arko{M.9}-Arko Posts: 206Player
    There's really something weird with this update...I've tried now several nvidia driverd, but each one crashed and I,ve got a Bluescreen when I'm in the settings for about 2 minutes, nothing doing (with disabled framerate smoothing). Now I've enabled framerate smoothing and set FPS to max 120...tested it a few times, everything is fine now...Is there maybe a bug with the fps settings???
  • CrushmasterCrushmaster Posts: 496Player
    I'm on a 960M and I have the most recent NVIDIA update, and I haven't had any problems. As a note, since it was mentioned above, I do use smoothing at 60FPS, since I'm a laptop and thus have a 60Hz display.
  • {M.9}-Arko{M.9}-Arko Posts: 206Player
    I'm on a laptop too, with gtx 880M, but as mentioned I can't disable framerate smoothing, or I will get huge problems. Before update it wasn't definitely the case.
  • [PCM]Tuksu82[PCM]Tuksu82 Posts: 10Player
    I had also awful fps drops during the game and also in training. I had pretty stable fps hitting 120-130 but once in 10 to 20 seconds it dropped to 30 FPS or so. Fix was to me get back old graphics drivers. Newest 361.43 Nvidia drivers were horrible for this game, and going back to good old 347.88 was solution for me. There is still some drops but you can barely notice them now, much better than unplayable. I have always said, dont try to fix it if its not broken, but i did it again. Hope this helps someone who is suffering freezes. And HW was i5 2500k @ 4,5; 8GB ram; Nvidia GTX 660ti
    edited December 2015
    The issue there with the new drivers SEEMS to be a bit of a dividing line between the old(er) hardware at Nvidia and the new drivers are more for the newer cards.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    Another bug found this evening.

When I joined a server, I selected the shotgun, then went to change to the AMR optic I have unlocked, and it allowed me to select a sight I didn't think was valid, the TR-20.
    So I started the round, went to scope up and got this.

:/ :/ :/ :/

Muted the audio due to language.

That's not a bug. It's a grappling hook unlock achievement :p
    googley avatar aapg

• ^]-[ammer_T!me!^]-[ammer_T!me! Posts: 91Player
    I noticed a strange bug on my stats page. Suddenly my match high score is down to ~460ish which is definitely not correct. Should be over 1200 , 465 I get when I play just 6 or 7 rounds in a match.

i5 4690K/970GTX/16GB/XL2411/Win10

aastats.com
    edited January 2016
    Match and Round high scores are unfortunately currently registering the LAST round and match you played. If others can verify that, it would be great. I have bugged this in the Bug Portal for several builds now....ie, known issue.

______