Game Update 12-17-15

Comments

• [NoL]W_a_t_c_h[NoL]W_a_t_c_h Posts: 133Player
    Another bug found this evening.

When I joined a server, I selected the shotgun, then went to change to the AMR optic I have unlocked, and it allowed me to select a sight I didn't think was valid, the TR-20.
    So I started the round, went to scope up and got this.

:/ :/ :/ :/

Muted the audio due to language.
  • CrushmasterCrushmaster Posts: 496Player
    edited December 2015
    Another bug found this evening.

When I joined a server, I selected the shotgun, then went to change to the AMR optic I have unlocked, and it allowed me to select a sight I didn't think was valid, the TR-20.
    So I started the round, went to scope up and got this.

*video snipped for size, see above comment*

:/ :/ :/ :/

Muted the audio due to language.
    I saw this bug while spectating yesterday with the M24.

On the frame drops: I haven't had any trouble, but, then, I also have framerate smoothing set to 60 since I'm on a laptop, hence I have a 60Hz display. Intel and NVIDIA hardware.
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 737Player
    Lots of bugs with the loadout interface during a game. If you press f1 sometimes it switches automatically to another weapon plus a weird scope not designated to that weapon.

Over 1.1k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    z11z_ wrote: »
    so there is still no language filter and working parental control

That's a thing for FPS games?
  • K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    I had also frame drops at first but realised that in game settings mismatched with the game profile I created in Nvidia control panel. Once they matched again everything was better.

For me the trick was to use morphological filter for anti aliasing

specs:
    i7 4790K
    Gtx780ti
    32gb ram
    Ssd
    Running @ 145hz 1080p smoothed
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    "^ wrote:
    -[ammer_T!me!;29213"]GTX 960. Again, on my end the only thing that changed is the game (update). Same drivers, same OS (Win10) , same HW.

After that major windows 10 update it reset a lot of settings you might need to redo some settings also you lightboost might not even be working if you use toastyx you'll have to reinitialize displays.(Right click on light bulb top tab reinitialize displays or maybe even reinstall it completely. I know I had issues to the point where I just reformatted. That way I no longer had an windows.old folder in c drive as well.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Another admin bug, when in private server logged in as admin after every map switch Admin crashes.. when I crash out to main menu the menu buttons are gone.. I have to exit game and come back in
    Hope to see some more sound improvements in the next patch. I still can't hear stuff a ton of the time...

One thing I noticed is that I'm worried autobalance may need to be tweaked. A high performing player on my team was switched to the other team even though the match was pretty even (7-6). It seemed a bit unfair for him to be the one getting switched, versus someone who had joined the server later, when he had put so much work into that side. I assume it was from the update.
    edited December 2015
    Hope to see some more sound improvements in the next patch. I still can't hear stuff a ton of the time...

One thing I noticed is that I'm worried autobalance may need to be tweaked. A high performing player on my team was switched to the other team even though the match was pretty even (7-6). It seemed a bit unfair for him to be the one getting switched, versus someone who had joined the server later, when he had put so much work into that side. I assume it was from the update.

Yes, they changed it for whatever reason. Wondering what they were thinking about that.

Also just joined a server as first player, joined a team as a first player and get switched in the end. Don't think it should be that way.
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 737Player
    SSKnecabo wrote: »
    Also just joined a server as first player, joined a team as a first player and get switched in the end. Don't think it should be that way.

That happened before the update as well.

Over 1.1k Golden Hawkeyes.

Weird, never had that happen to me before.

I think it was extremely rare, though. From the OP: "previously early joiners were highly unlikely to be moved"
  • K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player

Weird, never had that happen to me before.

Never happened to me either before. What is it based now? Stats or rank?
  • KodenKoden Posts: 281Player
    Thanks for the update, ill wait a couple days so that ill be "
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    Another admin bug, when in private server logged in as admin after every map switch Admin crashes.. when I crash out to main menu the menu buttons are gone.. I have to exit game and come back in

I had the same issue (menu disappearing, leaving me with the bare background image) when i got disconnected from a server because of my connection going down. Actually, it was visibile at first, then i clicked "Online" and voilà, it disappeared.

Here's the screen http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/577949100157953895/50666C840C2EB0F707A476633C99CF46F0639F09/
  • MaclobsterMaclobster Posts: 214Beta Tester
    thx for the update,
    but for me always same bug :
    after go settings / audio & change somethibg, i lost my mic ..

edit: after go settings / audio, i lost my mic .. without changing anything

i have exact the same thing , running win 10
    My solution for now is, do my setting before joining server and dont touch the setting while in game, if i touch the setting i lost my mic
  • ^]-[ammer_T!me!^]-[ammer_T!me! Posts: 91Player
    edited December 2015
    Found the issue with lower fps. It is aaengine.ini. I fond all instances of Bsmoothframerate and changed it to true , set min to 90 and max to 121. Now in game I have 120fps with normal dips to 100-110 from time to time and depending on the map.
  • .dcG-ccoR^.dcG-ccoR^ Posts: 84Player
    "^ wrote:
    -[ammer_T!me!;29294"]Found the issue with lower fps. It is aaengine.ini. I fond all instances of Bsmoothframerate and changed it to true , set min to 90 and max to 121. Now in game I have 120fps with normal dips to 100-110 from time to time and depending on the map.

This basic function can be activated within game now. Did the modifying INI method enhance your fps further?
  • ^]-[ammer_T!me!^]-[ammer_T!me! Posts: 91Player
    edited December 2015
    -syk.ccor^ wrote: »
    "^ wrote:
    -[ammer_T!me!;29294"]Found the issue with lower fps. It is aaengine.ini. I fond all instances of Bsmoothframerate and changed it to true , set min to 90 and max to 121. Now in game I have 120fps with normal dips to 100-110 from time to time and depending on the map.

This basic function can be activated within game now. Did the modifying INI method enhance your fps further?

In-game fps limit did nothing in my case. There was a limit at 90fps no matter what I set in the settings. When I changed the listed options in my previous post the fps is back ti pre-patch levels.
    "^ wrote:
    -[ammer_T!me!;29318"]
    -syk.ccor^ wrote: »
    "^ wrote:

In-game fps limit did nothing in my case. There was a limit at 90fps no matter what I set in the settings. When I changed the listed options in my previous post the fps is back ti pre-patch levels.

Did you use framerate smoothing in the in-game settings? Otherwise it doesn't work.