Game Update 12-17-15

Comments

• Bashar_al-AssadBashar_al-Assad Posts: 579Player
    Merry Christmas!
    Thanks for the memory leak fixes.
    And numerous other fixes.
    1.9 GB? Do you realise that is 63 thousand times the size of the whole Mario game? :D
  • Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player
    The Last Man Standing notification is a great addition! All of the fixes and additions are welcomed too, of course!

Can't wait to play!

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • .6ix.AliGator.6ix.AliGator Posts: 165Player
    edited December 2015
    So this right here. Thanks a lot guys, we can't even replay the same BDX map now? All options are FLO when there are 13 people in the server? Like am I being trolled? Are you guys planning on phasing out BDX maps?

JFK 12 at 9PM EST. Server is on Spring Street (BDX 6V6) and there is one spectator (13 people overall in the server). 3 map options are:
    1- FLO downtown (replay current map)
    2- FLO overload
    3- FLO inner hospital

Just give me your reasoning and put me out of my misery already.

ss_4_AliGator...png

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,605Beta Tester
    edited December 2015
    Only BeerMe can hold a full server of spectators' attention for half an hour watching others play. Most people leave if they can't get in fairly quickly.

Now...if ALL the servers could be admin'd and populated by responsible fun players ...things might be different.

I think we're seeing a stampede away from the Officials, which is why they set the server up that way to not drive away spectators? Maybe?

I actually LIKE spectating on BeerMe and laughing at everyone goofing off! :)
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player
    Me too Keebler. The BeerMe servers are fun even when not playing.

I don't go to Official servers anymore mostly because no one is there to monitor it.

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • CrushmasterCrushmaster Posts: 500Player
    edited December 2015
    I don't go to Official servers anymore mostly because no one is there to monitor it.
    This has been one of my theories as to why they've been so empty, even if a fair number of people were playing overall. I can certainly understand it, having seen some nasty stuff in officials.

EDIT: And I saw this in action not long after posting - a match ruined by a hacker. Heh.
  • Foutre?!Foutre?! Posts: 713Player
    FunPolice wrote: »
    Can you give me your OS and exact version?

Example:

In windows 10: Start -> Settings -> System -> About
    What I want is the Edition, Version, and OS Build

MS W7 Ultimate Version 6.1 (Build 7601: Service Pack 1).
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,438Player
    A fix for UMM sound problems for you map makers:

"I'm still not sure what's causing that problem, but he can fix it by putting one big reverb volume around the play space and setting AK Aux Bus to "UMM_EFX_Outdoor_1". And, of course, not forgetting to build geometry."

I would rather wait for a fix. if ever one does this I have a lot of umms on our server and have to upload manually it would take me a week to re-upload all maps.
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • =U^S=_Mason=U^S=_Mason Posts: 167Beta Tester
    -SD-DELTON wrote: »

"I'm still not sure what's causing that problem, but he can fix it by putting one big reverb volume around the play space and setting AK Aux Bus to "UMM_EFX_Outdoor_1". And, of course, not forgetting to build geometry."

I would rather wait for a fix. if ever one does this I have a lot of umms on our server and have to upload manually it would take me a week to re-upload all maps.

Maybe you don't have to re download the maps.......maybe the server will update itself.......hmmmmmm wouldn't that be something.........
    "9 people make up over 50% of all of the posts on this forums.
    The VAST majority of our players just play."
  • [CLS]_SgtMac[CLS]_SgtMac Posts: 199Moderator
    -SD-DELTON wrote: »

Maybe you don't have to re download the maps.......maybe the server will update itself.......hmmmmmm wouldn't that be something.........

The force is strong in this one...
  • {M.9}-Arko{M.9}-Arko Posts: 206Player
    Unbelievable!...constant 120fps before and 50-60 fps after update.
  • Twitchr.Carbon8Twitchr.Carbon8 Posts: 289Player
    edited December 2015
    Unbelievable!...constant 120fps before and 50-60 fps after update.

For those with ATI graphics cards, like me. The new driver package calls out profiles by game- which the old ones did too. Somehow this link is disconnected with the newest patch. If you enable your "desired FPS" and other misc graphics card settings in your global profile(Instead of just for ArmyOps), that fixed it for me. Only changed that and in-game settings.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,605Beta Tester
    I don't like the idea of a full cohort of updated maps to solve the sound either. An engine patch is more desirable. Even IF the update system is progressing...that throughput issue will turn some people off. Bad enough the sound went wonky...
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • [NoL]Blaise[NoL]Blaise Posts: 18Player
    The weapon select screen isn't remembering what I had selected previously for the primary weapon. If I pick the shotgun, then go to the weapon select screen, I'm back with the M4.
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,438Player
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    I don't like the idea of a full cohort of updated maps to solve the sound either. An engine patch is more desirable. Even IF the update system is progressing...that throughput issue will turn some people off. Bad enough the sound went wonky...

+1
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player

Example:

You said there is others with this problem can we find a common thing between all of them do you all run resolutions higher than 1920x1080p?(You said you run 2560x1080 with 21:9 ultra-wide) Do you all have amd cards? Do you all have amd cpus? Is there anything common between the people having issues because I have no issues.

My specs are:
    CPU=intel i5 3570k oc 4.3ghz
    GPU=nvidia msi gtx 670 power edition
    Resolution=1920x1080p is the resolution I run (I also use lightboost at 120hz instead of no lightboost 144hz, so I need 120 fps or more and I am getting that on almost every map with this update just like I was in previous updates.
    ssd=samsung 850 evo 250gb
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• Foutre?!Foutre?! Posts: 713Player
    edited December 2015

Example:

You said there is others with this problem can we find a common thing between all of them do you all run resolutions higher than 1920x1080p?(You said you run 2560x1080 with 21:9 ultra-wide) Do you all have amd cards? Do you all have amd cpus? Is there anything common between the people having issues because I have no issues.

My specs are:
    CPU=intel i5 3570k oc 4.3ghz
    GPU=nvidia msi gtx 670 power edition
    Resolution=1920x1080p is the resolution I run (I also use lightboost at 120hz instead of no lightboost 144hz, so I need 120 fps or more and I am getting that on almost every map with this update just like I was in previous updates.
    ssd=samsung 850 evo 250gb

I cannot speak on behave of those who said they had the problems as well if it comes to specs. But this is what i am currently using in this one right now.

-

CPU: Intel i7 920 2.67 GHz
    GPU: MSI R7 370 Gaming 4GB
    Resolution: 2560x1080 (Now and then i force it to put the game on 1680x1050).
    2x Seagate HDD 1TB
    12GB RAM
  • ^]-[ammer_T!me!^]-[ammer_T!me! Posts: 91Player
    edited December 2015
    I can confirm I do also have a huge frame drop , around 40-50fps. Dunno what is causing it, I just updated the game, my drivers and HW config is exactly the same. Before I had ~120fps on BEnQ high fps monitor (120Hz + lightboost), Haswell i5 @ 4.2Ghz, 16GB DDR3 @ 2400Mhz and SSD 240GB.

Now I have 60-90fps, cannot get anything more than that.

i5 4690K/970GTX/16GB/XL2411/Win10

aastats.com
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    "^ wrote:
    -[ammer_T!me!;29210"]I can confirm I do also have a huge frame drop , around 40-50fps. Dunno what is causing it, I just updated the game, my drivers and HW config is exactly the same. Before I had ~120fps on BEnQ high fps monitor (120Hz + lightboost), Haswell i5 @ 4.2Ghz, 16GB DDR3 @ 2400Mhz and SSD 240GB.

Now I have 60-90fps, cannot get anything more than that.

What video card do you have?
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• ^]-[ammer_T!me!^]-[ammer_T!me! Posts: 91Player
    edited December 2015
    GTX 960. Again, on my end the only thing that changed is the game (update). Same drivers, same OS (Win10) , same HW.

i5 4690K/970GTX/16GB/XL2411/Win10

aastats.com