The Force Awakens

2»

Comments

• Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player
    With what was said about Jar Jar from George...the theory isn't actually all that crazy. It is really weird Jar Jar is scene in every scene, mouthing the words and moving his hands, when something very important was decided. Not to mention all of the weird, out of place things he says/does and the comments people make about him. And they never revealed what he did to be banished/hated by his people. And then he becomes a Senator and personally delivers the speech that kills the Republic?

Yea...that's pretty weird. I went in ready to laugh my backside off but it isn't all that crazy. Some of the things they mention is ridiculous, of course, but others aren't. I think it would have been hilarious that he acted stupid and weak but ended up being one of the greatest Sith in the universe, singlehandedly destroying the Jedi and the Republic. lol

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    I think it's obvious that Jar Jar got banished from his own people for being a "walking accident" :s

Boy, we are sure throwing people off about what The Force Awakens is all about! :D
    googley avatar aapg

• Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    edited January 2016
    Ahh walking accident? more like a menace a word that goes both ways.. look beyond star wars flash, it is much deeper than the surface presents.

Who was the most efficient killer on the gungan side during the battle of naboo?

Who made a universe give up democracy when he was supposed to help Naboo which opposed the vote? to me everyone sounded unhappy about the vote until jar jar spoke & used the darkside of the force.

Look at Raj Raj without the goofy voice, work a room of leaders to give up freedom. pure evil in his eyes and movements.

http://gfycat.com/CheerfulHugeDutchsmoushond

Rewatch episode 5 see how yoda acted before he was shown to be yoda.

Please, please watch this video bring an educated debate to the table, not just your meesa no like jar jar rhetoric, look deeper.

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

edited January 2016
    George Lucas does not like the new movie and stated that he sold the franchise to "white slavers".

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/star-wars-george-lucas-disney-white-slavers-1201669959/

If anyone cares to give me $4 billion dollars for my kids then i will call you my savior!

BTW, total box office sales about 1.53 billion.
    googley avatar aapg

I said I like the new movie but that doesn't mean it was so good as to do this...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-star-wars-force-852274

...but it did.
    googley avatar aapg

It actually never puts down a reason why Jar Jar Binks got banished. Every time he is about to say it, something happens or he stutters/hesitates/changes the subject. Topple that with the weird interviews and drawings GL made, and it just seems like Jar Jar was meant to be something far more important.

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • ddra-ddra- Posts: 453Player
    I never like the prequels until I saw the edited version omitting Jar Jar Binks. It's called "The Phantom Edit" for those interested. If you enjoy that give "Attack of the Phantom" a try.
    Fragmovie 6 | iNv Discord
    FGNL Season 1 Champions
    FN Season 2 & 4 Champions
    It actually never puts down a reason why Jar Jar Binks got banished. Every time he is about to say it, something happens or he stutters/hesitates/changes the subject. Topple that with the weird interviews and drawings GL made, and it just seems like Jar Jar was meant to be something far more important.

Did you watch the theory video? makes rewatching the prequels so much more interesting.. and really look at how menacing big jar jar really is and the claws.

Look at this without the voice, menacing & evil he looks like a snake.

********Bam4D********

Bam4D wrote: »

Did you watch the theory video? makes rewatching the prequels so much more interesting.. and really look at how menacing big jar jar really is and the claws.

Look at this without the voice, menacing & evil he looks like a snake.

Yea, I watched it. It is pretty convincing, and really makes Jar Jar's character suspicious. He's just everywhere doing odd things way too much for it to be a coincidence.

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    edited January 2016
    :+1: All hail Jar Jar or is it Raj Raj which in different contexts means "rule", "king", "ruler", "emperor" or "royalty". Mind Blown.

********Bam4D********

:+1: All hail Jar Jar or is it Raj Raj which in different contexts means "rule", "king", "ruler", "emperor" or "royalty". Mind Blown.

You must mean "Ra" the sun god. AKA Darth Ra.
    googley avatar aapg

edited January 2016
    IO_i_OI wrote: »

You must mean "Ra" the sun god. AKA Darth Ra.

Nope, mean Raj, George Lucas was smart Jar backwards is Raj ( google Raj ).

Hey, Disney I want to sell this vehicle ( Star Wars ) -- Disney say's " but George you blew it with the prequels it's worth nothing. "

George say's " look at this secret twist that changes everything, will be talked about for years and make the whole line of movies tied together and more valuable. "

Disney " wow our minds are blown ( about JAR JAR) , people will re-buy the prequels just to see all the hidden meanings. SOLD !! we will take it!

George " added bonus re-release STAR WARS with Han Solo shooting first you will make MIllions. "

Everything was on purpose.

********Bam4D********

George " added bonus re-release STAR WARS with Han Solo shooting first you will make MIllions. "

I think you meant "Billions". ;)
    googley avatar aapg