[Delete this topic] Thanks !

TomoushieTomoushie Posts: 4Player
edited December 2015 in eSports
[Delete this topic] Thanks !

Comments

• .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    It all sounds interesting you just need a website in order to get anything going.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• TomoushieTomoushie Posts: 4Player
    Yes, it is under construction
  • Why do you say that you are the first e-sports league?
    No, the first e-sport league on America's Army Proving Ground
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    There have been others -- TeamWarfare, FraggedNation, ESL, AAeSport, CyberGamer, AAPGLadder, AAPGVersus, and at least a few more whose names escape me at the moment.

We're all interested in what you're going to set up and bring to the community! Just be careful with saying "first", there are many others around with experience :)
    Yes but there are no other lines that are on AA: PG nor Minecraft, Insusrgency, Arma 3.
    In made us want to innovate by incorporating games that are not yet in e-sports.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    You're confused.. hopefully the league isn't

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited December 2015
    ESL - Electronic Sports League fits your terms as first e-sports league. However they only have a Europe side for AAPG. A game as unpopular as aapg is going to be hard to meet your expectations.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    TWL I think was the first league in NA AAPG... since then the main focus has been on Fraggednation with 3 seasons, 2 seasons of ESL, and upcoming Flank Gaming.. you're far from first in AAPG.. but don't let that stop you.. carry on.. let's see what you got

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw