C4 being picked up by Defense?

Here's another one. Bomb is down, defends go to pick it up and instead defense ends up just being able to carry the bomb (can't plant it though). Any reason this would happen?
You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!

Comments

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    edited November 2015
    That will be something in the properties of the C4, I'm not sure what the defaults are (assuming this is the issue) but you will need to set it up so that only assault can control the C4.. Not only do you need to configure the properties for the C4 you may also need to adjust the plantsites.

Also have a check of your mission setup. Ensure that no connections are from defense to the C4.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,149Player
    Here's how it looks.
    04vkwhT.jpg

For now I'll just disable the secure, seems to fix it.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    edited November 2015
    Believe it or not, I've still yet to use a C4 gametype in any of my past maps, so my knowledge of its setup is rather non existent, but one things for sure.. it's something to do with the properties, objective controlled by, specified team, team specific etc.. and also by the looks of your mission flow (no win condition or order given to win) will all need to be tweaked and playtested, problem is (unless its fixed now?) is that the editor don't emulate win conditions when testing, so its very tricky and more time consuming to work out, publishing hidden takes time and a lot more processes :lol:.

Someone will know the remedy without the need to resort to trial and error for sure, so if they don't comment within the next few hours I'll get in there and figure it out to let you know :wink:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.