Matinees won't play in live server

Hey all, I'm having trouble with my matinees not playing in actual game play. It seemed like they worked in a warm up round, but in live games they didn't play at all. Any reason why this would occur? Right now I have them linked Play on Level Loaded, not sure if that's the right spot for them.
You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!

Comments

• -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,155Beta Tester
    How about picture of your kismet set up and values? And bit more detail what you are trying to do. You can pm me if it's something for the contest and you don't want others to take your idea. Except me ;)
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,148Player
    edited November 2015
    If the Lair one won the vote, then I'd submit this :smile:. Anyway, here's the kismet.

One are just fish swimming around.
    Another is the rotors for the blackhawk at spawn
    Another is a bomb being thrown from the Helicopter to the ground.

All are basic movement items. The only matinee that I have working is one that's based on a trigger.

ApwRfKi.png
    http://i.imgur.com/ApwRfKi.png
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,148Player
    I think I found the solution. Need to use Game Stage Events rather than Level Loaded
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    Yep that'll do it :)
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,155Beta Tester
    That should help. However, make sure when using level load you set it value to zero that way it can be used more than once. Also make sure you set it to use rest on level restart, otherwise it will only play it once.
  • DELTATHUND3RDELTATHUND3R Posts: 126Moderator
    Hey Whippy,
    GSE brother..Now I wanna see the fishy's..