Do not run the game launcher not working!

911th911th Posts: 5Player
Guys, there is a problem a long time ago and did not correct it can! This video shows what's going on. But I have a premonition that if re-install windows and install a new game it will work, but to reinstall windows I can not be like that, you can delete the files that are deleted when reinstalling !? Although maybe it will not help and is not the case) Generally guys ask you to help, and I ask you to write clearly and legibly as I did not know English and I use Google translator. Thank you!

Comments

• frankoffrankof Posts: 1,065Moderator
    Do you have the latest Internet Explorer installed?
    You will need a updated IE to get "stuff" to work, you dont have to use it, but it have to be installed.
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • 911th911th Posts: 5Player
    frankof wrote: »
    Do you have the latest Internet Explorer installed?
    You will need a updated IE to get "stuff" to work, you dont have to use it, but it have to be installed.
    I downloaded Internet Explorer from the official Microsoft site and would like to install, and he gave me this (screenshot) says that the new version already installed.

https://pp.vk.me/c624527/v624527641/2ea52/PimYctYOlpg.jpg

This is a translation from the screenshot - ''Setup can not continue because the latest version of Internet Explorer already installed in the computer.''

Maybe it is necessary that it be included in the Internet Explorer ??
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,065Moderator
    If you already have the latest IE, theres no reason to download it again.
    It might be related to security settings in IE, mine is between "normal" and "high".
    Have you checked the integrity of the game cache through steam?
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    edited May 2015
    I wondering why your not getting the initial login screen, it should come up before the launcher does.. or have you set it to auto-login?

I would try deleting/removing the game from steam completely and re-installing.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

frankof wrote: »
    If you already have the latest IE, theres no reason to download it again.
    It might be related to security settings in IE, mine is between "normal" and "high".
    Have you checked the integrity of the game cache through steam?

I did not know what my version of IE since I use Google Chrome and downloaded from IE. And what do I make these settings are "normal" and "high" ?? Yes, the cache is checked more than once, and each time is not enough 5 files after downloading goes PunkBuster initial configuration and installation of the game!
    I wondering why your not getting the initial login screen, it should come up before the launcher does.. or have you set it to auto-login?

I would try deleting/removing the game from steam completely and re-installing.

At one time I was playing, and it was my good, then I had to remove the game because they do not have enough disk space. But when the place was enough, I downloaded the game and got this problem: after itself the initial login screen, I had a black screen and nothing happens, then I found somewhere on the Internet information that can be assigned to something, thus skipping the initial video. I did, and yes, he disappeared but then I stopped working launcher as shown in the video. Not finding anything on the internet about a broken launcher in america's army proving grounds, I deleted the game but downloading it through time again, now I found the same problem that has been with the launcher, and so apparently what I was prescribed, too, there have been intro video is skipped. As already written above, remove and install the game several times, the problem remains the same! Even to go out with their login now do not know how that fits into the launcher, where I put it to automatically log into my account at the start of the game ( Maybe there are some files on the disk '' C '' are not removed, and they, too, should remove ? if any, then tell me where they are located.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    edited May 2015
    The only other place I know that AA stores files is here..

Documents\My Games\America's Army Proving Grounds

You could try removing/deleting the 'America's Army Proving Grounds' folder from that location but I'm not sure that's contributing to the issue your having.

Anything else will likely be windows registry based and I know nothing of that I'm afraid.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

The only other place I know that AA stores files is here..

Documents\My Games\America's Army Proving Grounds

You could try removing/deleting the 'America's Army Proving Grounds' folder from that location but I'm not sure that's contributing to the issue your having.

Anything else will likely be windows registry based and I know nothing of that I'm afraid.

Yes, delete folders from the Documents \ My Games \ America's Army Proving Grounds and reinstall your game to nothing lead still a problem inherent! Although I know that will help the new launcher on the company) do not bother Okay, you've done what they could have to accept)