Bumping players off objects?

Is there any way to make it so that if players stand on an object (e.g., railing) they would automatically get bumped off it? I want players to be able to vault over the railing, but not stand on it. I can't seem to find anything that allows me to do this.
You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!

Comments

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    edited November 2015
    I was able to make a physics volume the size/width of the top of the mesh (overhang it on the Z axis a little..) and 'fangle' a way to make the pawn bounce off, I didn't put too much time into making it work better than it does with the settings I've shown on the screenie (the pawn kinda bounces off a little to high lol), but with some experimentation you should be able to work something out :)

zlrrlv.jpg

Maybe there are easier ways? but for that you will need a UDK pro :lol:

You should still be able to vault over as normal, but once you try and stand on top, the volume will force you off.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,149Player
    edited November 2015
    That works pretty well, although on a different railing it wouldn't let me vault. I used it for the rail that I really wanted people to not go on (makes for a lame camping spot). Seemed to work good enough and vaulting still worked. Thanks!
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!