Shoothouse - time out loading leaderboard when gold is achieved

Tried restart, logoff, tried M67 many times, and now tried M870.. work except when gold medal is achieved. quite anoying.

any hints ?

Comments

• -=TPA=-LezChap-=TPA=-LezChap Posts: 37Player
    I haven't tried it today, but the Shotgun Shoot House leaderboard has been timing out for me for a few days now...
    ss_-=TPA=-LezChap_4.png
  • PunisherDKPunisherDK Posts: 7Player
    edited December 2015
    "Loading timed out" every time i try to upload score with 870 shotgun , wont work on any way , bronze.silver,gold etc
  • HPX.iPwnRHPX.iPwnR Posts: 6Player
    Once I passed 3000 points of shotgun shoothouse it started syaing it timed out. Frag one same thing once I passed 1000. Is it because the game thinks we are cheating?
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,621Beta Tester
    Once I passed 3000 points of shotgun shoothouse it started syaing it timed out. Frag one same thing once I passed 1000. Is it because the game thinks we are cheating?

I wish the game could detect that!!!

No, it will merely be a database communication issue of some kind.

:)
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    Any fixes? Tried connecting to server to verify I'm logged in and disabled firewall. Internet is totally fine.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    edited February 2016
    Anyone having this issue, please send me your soldier name, the shoothouse it happened in, and the time and date you got it to happen so we can check the database around that time to look for the issue.

americasarmy.com/support/
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

=[KiA]=iPwnR.omni
    870 MCS
    12:09pm Mountain Time 2/9/16
    again @
    M67
    2:46pm Mountain Time 2/9/16
  • [NoIT]-=REVAN-PL=-
    870 MCS
    15:28 CET 14/2/16