Question about Ladders

Hello
In the content browser there a few different sets of ladders , the one i wish to know about is the interactive one , i put a ladder on my map and i test it and it does not work , am i doing something wrong or will it work after build time ?

Comments

• -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,155Beta Tester
    You need to add a ladder volume in order for it to work.
  • -Flops--Flops- Posts: 354Player
    ok awesome thank you
    well i have tried for days , adding the ladder volume is no problem but getting it to climb is , i have played with pitch ,yaw and whatever the other is and still no luck , it either tries to climb from side or upside down or any way but up , i cant find any tutorials , guess maybe a different idea is in order
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    You can cheekily just take the ladder prefabs (theres a one, two and tree story version) and place them in your level.. I find it to be the easiest/fastest way to add ladders.

wrx5qc.jpg
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

ohh i will check that out . thank you very much

• (Beer_me)lobo(Beer_me)lobo Posts: 649Player
    edited November 2015
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,148Player
    Typically you just need to play around with the yaw or whatever until the arrow that you see in editor points the way you want the player to be looking when he climbs. Then you have to make sure to rebuilt BSP and paths and it should work.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
    yes it all went well after building paths and what not , i was just playing around learning more , its handy to know . thanks guys