Would you be interested in weekly UMM event?

SithHunterSithHunter Posts: 109Player
edited May 2015 in General Discussion
So, as in title would you be interested in taking part in an event taking place weekly on one evening that would be about playing UMMs in a themed map pool chosen for it, for example one event could be AA3 maps, then Urban/CQC maps, another week desert themed maps then Non-AA2-remake maps etc.?
Weekly event.
  1. Would you like to take part in event described in OP?16 votes
    1. Yes.
      81.25%
    2. No.
      12.50%
    3. Other (If that option can be possible)
        6.25%

Comments

• Gronfather@TwitchGronfather@Twitch Posts: 466Player
    Voted yes not to create maps (cause I can't) but to be on that night to play and test the maps and post my thoughts on this beautiful website...:)

• SithHunterSithHunter Posts: 109Player
    Voted yes not to create maps (cause I can't) but to be on that night to play and test the maps and post my thoughts on this beautiful website...:)

Quick reply and quick edit in OP, my brain cut one word while writing that can change the meaning, of course the event was to gather players on a server for a gaming night.

• .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    I choose other for Maybe.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    edited May 2015
    of course, especially if the chicken Devs show up!! Those Dev/UMM events of the past were some of the best gaming ever done on AA.
    googley avatar aapg

• =R*C=-snom-=R*C=-snom- Posts: 88Player
    edited May 2015
    I would also love to see an official UMM server permanently running myself. Even a small rotation changing on a regular basis or something along that lines. Good to see the maps being played. I myself have been enjoying it.
  • =NOC=BWSNinja=NOC=BWSNinja Posts: 34Player
    Had heaps of fun playing the UMM map server.
    america_s_army_proving_grounds_logo_by_outlawninja-d8rl9wy.png
  • ddra-ddra- Posts: 454Player
    I would also love to see an official UMM server permanently running myself. Even a small rotation changing on a regular basis or something along that lines. Good to see the maps being played. I myself have been enjoying it.

Agreed - Less maps on rotation would allow players to learn the maps instead of seeing them every blue moon. 3-4 maps would be ideal.
    Fragmovie 6 | iNv Discord
    FGNL Season 1 Champions
    FN Season 2 & 4 Champions