newbie question where can i find list off Hawk Eye and other like awards.

newbie question where can i find list off Hawk Eye and other like awards. I can find the one off achievement's on my profile page but not Hawkeyes and like.

Comments

• SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    Are you looking for definitions of what they are (here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=524543879) or are you looking for something like a record of how many you've received? If the latter, sorry, there's not a publicly-accessible count of those yet. Honestly, I don't know if the stats team even tracks how many of those you earn outside of keeping track for the weapons challenges.
  • ]B4n4nA[JoG@ry]B4n4nA[JoG@ry Posts: 220Player
    Saccho wrote: »
    Are you looking for definitions of what they are (here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=524543879) or are you looking for something like a record of how many you've received? If the latter, sorry, there's not a publicly-accessible count of those yet. Honestly, I don't know if the stats team even tracks how many of those you earn outside of keeping track for the weapons challenges.

I am looking for a record of how many and what ones I have earned. That sad if I cant see record of those awards :(
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    edited November 2015
    Login into your steam account to see them. Select "View" and "Game Details" in the main Steam browser. Then Scroll to your Achievements.
    googley avatar aapg

still cant see if I have had a golden hawkeye there. it doesn't show all :neutral:
  • Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    edited November 2015
    Click on your name in forum, than click again on your name on profile page. Welcome ;)

You have done well JoGary.. nice stats.

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

Bam4D wrote: »
    Click on your name in forum, than click again on your name on profile page. Welcome ;)

You have done well JoGary.. nice stats.