Has Anyone ever had Gout in there big toe or anywhere else in there body?

aqii.2piceaqii.2pice Posts: 51Player
Hey guys I'm pretty sure I have gout, praying I do not, but my big toe is swollen when I woke up and I looked at the signs of gout and they're pretty similar, and I read that most people just take medication to get rid of it but it usually strikes again in a different toe or place on your body, mostly hips, knees, ankles, foot, but anyways I've seen tons of videos saying that celery seed extract and black cherry extract can get rid of it permanent, so if you guys have had it and you don't have it at all anymore, please respond to his saying what you did! Would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    Rule 1 of internet forums: don't get medical advice from internet forums ;) Go see a doctor. 99% of internet posters have no idea what they're talking about or just want to sell you something. Health-related internet videos are full of the placebo effect and bad advice.

Good luck and good health.
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,451Player
    Is he serious
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,032Moderator
    stop drinking alcohol
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Also: worst mistake you can make when something is wrong is googling symptoms. According to google most symptoms can/will cause death.
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,451Player
    Sounds like it needs amputating to me before it spreads to your arms and you cannot play AAPG that would be bad :)
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,572Player
    edited November 2015
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthritis
    Go see a doctor. It's very expensive in the US if you haven't any health insurance?
    I'm lucky to live here in Scandinavia with free health care.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    Go to the Doctor NOW.

BTW: I heard GOUT can be caused by eating too much fish.
    googley avatar aapg

• aqii.2piceaqii.2pice Posts: 51Player
    lol!
    edited November 2015
    Atom- wrote: »
    lol!

Not funny if you get it. Actually I think it is from too much shell fish?? Lobsters, crabs, oysters, crawfish, etc.

Uric acid is a chemical created when the body breaks down substances called purines. Purines are found in some foods and drinks. These include liver, anchovies, mackerel, dried beans and peas, and beer.

Well, mackerel is a fish.
    googley avatar aapg

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,191Player
    Go see a medical professional.. otherwise these lot will have you amputating the offending digit/limb :lol:

I have arthritis in my right thumb from a football (soccer) injury (years and years ago), I got tackled rather roughly and fell onto the very tip of my thumb with my upper body weight on top of it and shattered the bone, most of the damage was in and around the knuckle (closest to the tip).. Now, ever since it healed its not only severely restricted in movement, it aches like heck in the morning, or after its forced to do a bit of work.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

edited November 2015
    Go see a medical professional.. otherwise these lot will have you amputating the offending digit/limb :lol:

I have arthritis in my right thumb from a football (soccer) injury (years and years ago), I got tackled rather roughly and fell onto the very tip of my thumb with my upper body weight on top of it and shattered the bone, most of the damage was in and around the knuckle (closest to the tip).. Now, ever since it healed its not only severely restricted in movement, it aches like heck in the morning, or after its forced to do a bit of work.

Well, what do you expect? We amputate everything on the Walking Dead :p

Seriously, inflammation is a danger sign that your body is fighting something. I have arthritis but it has never gotten inflamed where you can visually see it.

@Atom- Give us a shout back if you find out what it is. Hopefully, nothing serious!
    googley avatar aapg

nah figured I had gout my just went to the doctor and it's TURF TOE (I was playing football), but yeh and I also drank celery juice (1 whole stalk), to help it cause I thought it was gout and it helps gout go away but now I have diarrhea cause eating 1 whole stalk is a [TOS Violation] load of fiber, so lol!, I wish I had known sooner :D!
    diarrhea is gone woop woop!
  • Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    100% cacao bean cures so many things get dark no sugar won't taste the best but works wonders, real miracle cure for gout.

Dark cherry's are nice but just a little 100% dark cacao is like two baskets of cherry's in antioxidants.

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

Atom- wrote: »
    diarrhea is gone woop woop!

Good deal! Glad you off the toilet!

Stay well. :)
    googley avatar aapg