Opt-in 2 Graphics

It looks like most of the maps have the gritty look and we have new weapon skins, models, etc... While all these are great, it really makes it harder to identify the enemy and see them at at distance. The new uniforms camouflage a little too well with the maps and now there are different "classes" of enemies so no enemy really looks the same. Even with gamma all the way up, it is hard to see things at a distance. It looks like there is extra post processing going on as things far away have a blurry look. If you try Giunta Range map, the targets at the back are really hard to see without any magnified optics. I do like the effects made to the red dot sight as it doesn't look like a hollow tube anymore, but I really hope to see enemies better. It doesn't help when all the maps have a lot of extra 'junk' (visual noise) added to make it look run down.

My last gripe is the minimap where the arrows representing your teammates are too fat. I want to know immediately how many teammates are near me. The arrows make it confusing to count them quickly. I rather they just be a dot like before and in a brighter color.

Comments

• Gronfather@twitchGronfather@twitch Posts: 466Player
    Think about it though, if you can't see them they can't see you. It's not a one way advantage. Agreed on the minimap though. Dot > Arrow

• .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    I find the maps too dark IMO.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• .dcG-ccoR^.dcG-ccoR^ Posts: 84Player
    I find the maps too dark IMO.

I agree but I think you can blame lightboost a bit too. Colors/Contrast levels are better with it off, no matter how much you tweak it in the control panel.
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    I dont have to tweak anything in control panel.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.