"Man I'm Funny"

=IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
edited May 2015 in R&R
twitch.tv/aapg_player/c/6666605

A big Hooah to HBK and [Dev]Tots over this weekend !! another one bites the dust..

.. video is probably gonna be TOS.. I apologize ahead of time :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw

Comments

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    .. Parasites.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    I don't see the reason for removing everything that just slightly has to do with that topic. If it is in-depth talk about how everything works and what's possible a what not sure but I don't see any reason to remove something like this or the pretty legitimate question about the VAC banning system earlier today.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Actually I posted this to praise HBK for his work and Dev Tots for supporting the community!

Other places say video is not a proper method of Anti cheat.. clearly you have to be beyond clueless to not notice what is going on here..

Sad thing is there are alot of clueless people not realizing what is going on in many cases. I just recently had some guy commenting on a video I uploaded of some obvious kid telling me how that guy is clear. If there is enough of these kind of people it could ruin the devs reputation but wouldn't that be their fault? Shouldn't they just ban him without the messages if they are scared of that?
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    I don't think the Devs are too worried about their reputation, and if anything, actions like this gives them a good reputation among the community.

The message came after the Ban to make light of the situation.. I liked it

• Gronfather@TwitchGronfather@Twitch Posts: 466Player
    LOL Good stuff guys! one at a time.

But seriously, VAC bans pls?

• -PPaaxx--PPaaxx- Posts: 1,576Player
    edited May 2015
    I only know VAC from CoD MW3 and there I saw the same people use advanced cheats for months and years.
    My original nick is -Ner0-
    It's now banned after the
    latest update.
    edited May 2015
    I think you guys don't know about VAC and how it works. If you are getting VAC banned you are only banned for the game you cheated in so you can still play any other game you didn't cheat in. VAC bans can be received for different things, starting with *insert a TOS violating assistance of any kind* but and here's the thing going to custom skins for example. People used to get banned for having some FPS unlocker in CoD as well so there are a couple of bans that are somewhat justified due to stupidity but not actually what we think of when talking about bans. Since you aren't allowed to see the ban reason a VAC ban is a VAC ban, only the person being banned knows if it's well deserved or due to stupidity.
    You can synchronize VAC bans but you would include rather harmless bans as well. The current system that ACI uses even kicks for trade restrictions on steam so their method isn't even working yet (unless they fixed that issue already).
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    Ban them all! :D
  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    i played on AAPG private servers where they don't allow people to play who have VAC bans,or atleast that was in the server message no idea if it's working or not.
  • Gronfather@TwitchGronfather@Twitch Posts: 466Player
    From what I've seen when you search someones name in ACI and they have a VAC ban (No matter the game) they come up 'banned' not the red banned but like a yellow. Not sure what that means but whatever

From what I've seen when you search someones name in ACI and they have a VAC ban (No matter the game) they come up 'banned' not the red banned but like a yellow. Not sure what that means but whatever

It means they will get kicked from every server running the ACI live secure script. New steam account for the same player won't get kicked though even if it's clearly linked and proven to be the same exact player.
    As I said before, the issue with VAC bans are that some of those are for questionable reasons like installing costum skins that are labeled a cheat because you are changing game files in order to do so. Yes, these people are stupid to get banned for such things but do you think they deserve to be banned from AAPG for that? As I also mentioned before the current ACI VAC ban synchronization kicks trade restricted people as well (if that's not fixed already).