Win10

hi all, anyone try the game on win10? I want to upgrade my system to win10 but dont know the game is running well on win10 or not. thanks

Comments

• Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player
    It works just fine on Windows 10. :)

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited November 2015
    Runs fine. My only concern for some people with windows 10 is all the internet stuff running in the background people with bad internet need to turn all that stuff off, but now a days not too many people without good internet.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• {4F}ConDoR{4F}ConDoR Posts: 12Player
    Windows 10 actually runs AA great , Stopped all the micro stuttering for me when i switched.

On a bad note MS apparently thought Optical 5.1 surround sound was unimportant so they left out support for it. meaning if you use a optical cable for headphones or anything related to 5.1 Dolby you get nothing.
    I read that if your using USB 5.1 it works, just not Optical so check your headset connection
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited November 2015
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• -=*Wolfy*=--=*Wolfy*=- Posts: 3Player
    thanks all, i think i will move to win10 soon than, thanks again.
  • Rex_(BasilisK)Rex_(BasilisK) Posts: 20Player
    Runs like silk.

But don't forget to install the 64 bit version since AAPG crashes every single second on the 32 bit.
  • LeMaestroLeMaestro Posts: 26Player
    Runs like silk.

But don't forget to install the 64 bit version since AAPG crashes every single second on the 32 bit.

Who wants to run a 32 bit Windows in 2015 with all the limitation it has.
    Of course if your processor does not support 64 bit, you do not have the choice.
    But then maybe it is time you change that computer. B)