Control ini´s with Punk Buster

Hi, the first thing is to ask apologies if I'm going to ask here, is not the right place.
My question is how could I check with the punkbuster lines of the ini´s of the game, in the customers any with the originals of the server. and if no benefactor cast them out of the server.
Always talking about the Army America´s provingd graunds.
Thanks for all greetings.

P.D: I've watched forums and I do not see anything, but I've seen some servers it has since.
b_560_95_1.png

Comments

• vapor.ivapor.i Posts: 266Player
    Check with ACI and PBBANS, one or the other has some checks for ini's I think.
    AA2 veteran player / fanboy
    Streaming my horrible gameplay daily! Twitch.tv/fodvapor
  • n1]LeXy^n1]LeXy^ Posts: 16Player
    if i understood you right you whant to check, if some of the ini-parameter got manipulated, right?
    this can be done with 'cvar' checks in the punkbuster config. below two examples:

pb_sv_cvar "SystemSettings Bloom ..\..\AAGame\Config\AAEngine.ini" EXCLUDE "FALSE"
    pb_sv_cvar "Engine.PlayerInput MoveStrafeSpeed ..\..\AAGame\Config\AAInput.ini" IN 0 1200

in the past we had a lot of discussions about this checks - and if you ask me most of them are totally use- and senseless.
  • K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    "n1 wrote:
    LeXy^;25149"]if i understood you right you whant to check, if some of the ini-parameter got manipulated, right?
    this can be done with 'cvar' checks in the punkbuster config. below two examples:

pb_sv_cvar "SystemSettings Bloom ..\..\AAGame\Config\AAEngine.ini" EXCLUDE "FALSE"
    pb_sv_cvar "Engine.PlayerInput MoveStrafeSpeed ..\..\AAGame\Config\AAInput.ini" IN 0 1200

in the past we had a lot of discussions about this checks - and if you ask me most of them are totally use- and senseless.

I completely agree with lexy here.

The ones that matter and could give advantage over others are already locked and can't be tweaked with simple ini changes.

And the ones who could change those values via dirty software know how to trick cvar checks.

At the current stage it's just for kicking ppl for nothing.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    If you know of a nefarious ini change then report it to us and we can take it out.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.