editor crash

Hy guys, I've a problem about the aa:pg mission editor: when i want to try playing a map created by me, i obviously click on "test gameplay". Then the game starts, but after 10-15 seconds it crashes, and closes automatically. I don't really know why, because i think i've a quite powerful pc:
- Intel core i7 3.70 ghz
- 16gb ram
- ssd 850 evo
- AMD radeon r9 290X

So what can i do to solve the problem ?

Comments

• -Flops--Flops- Posts: 354Player
    What does the aaeditor log tell you ? documents/mygames/americasarmy/ and the log folder is somewhere in there . make sure its the AAEditor log
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    edited November 2015
    The test gameplay function in the editor does not work for anyone. Hasn't done since it was added as far as I'm aware.

Bug report it :)

http://bugreport.americasarmy.com/
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• StackEmUp!StackEmUp! Posts: 145Player
    This will work, and I quote myself...lol

"You can test some gameplay features by creating a batch file, with the following code. Just create a new notepad file, change the code below, to your game directory, and the directory and name of your map, then save as a .bat to your desktop.

Objectives, spawn points, e.t.c. will work, and can be tested. I use this all the time after making an objective change, e.t.c., to test before publishing:)"
    {"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\America's Army\AAPG\Binaries\Win32\AAGame.exe" "C:\Users\Yourname\Documents\My Games\America's Army Proving Grounds\AAGame\Unpublished\CookedPC\Maps\MissionEditor\Saves\flo_Milehigh?listen?lan?MissionEdTestGame=1"}