Image burn on flash?

Wouldn't be cool that when you're flashed the last image you've seen gets imprinted? of course if you were looking directly to the flash, that might mean just a bright flare image, but for other situations could be a cool effect.

Anyone been flashed here? :P

Comments

• .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    How about we think about making it so people dont get rewarded so good for missed flashes.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Iwould just like to see the oriantation change of the person flashed like in AA2.. too many times flashed someone then rushed in only to be blindly shot by him because you can still easily maintain your aim

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • ProceduralPolyMathProceduralPolyMath Posts: 96Player
    edited May 2015
    definetly have some real de-orientation going, proportional to the flashed effectiveness.
    edited May 2015
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    Iwould just like to see the oriantation change of the person flashed like in AA2.. too many times flashed someone then rushed in only to be blindly shot by him because you can still easily maintain your aim

Get rid of suppression from nades and flashes...Make it so your gun moves in a random direction up air if you get hit by flash or nade.

Would really like to know how a flash that lands on 2nd level and im 1st level makes my screen so friggin dark, to the point where I can even see nothing in the new optin.

• super6-1super6-1 Posts: 100Player
    edited May 2015
    The flashes were nerfed a lot more in this beta, not sure if they were in the last. I don't really like it, I think it ought to be stronger, e.g. burning an image into vision.
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 643Player
    Making line of sight have a significant impact on how effective a flash is should be the only priority with flashbangs.
  • super6-1super6-1 Posts: 100Player
    introduce concussion grenades :3
  • Gronfather@TwitchGronfather@Twitch Posts: 466Player
    Forgive me if I'm wrong but didn't your weapon go down for like a second after you were flashed in AA2? Same with nades/rpgs/203s?

Forgive me if I'm wrong but didn't your weapon go down for like a second after you were flashed in AA2? Same with nades/rpgs/203s?

Yes me and doba just said this.