Spend some quality time at the mall

2»

Comments

• [SAAC]Xtc[SAAC]Xtc Posts: 31Player
    Can´t wait for the 3D sound =)
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 961Moderator
    IO_i_OI wrote: »
    Why so dreary? Give the mall a bright and festive atmosphere! Have some friendly shoppers going up and down the escalators.
    How many times do you continue your shopping after a heli crashed through the roof?
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,165Player
    frankof wrote: »
    Why so dreary? Give the mall a bright and festive atmosphere! Have some friendly shoppers going up and down the escalators.
    How many times do you continue your shopping after a heli crashed through the roof?

HAHA! what a comeback :lol:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• CrushmasterCrushmaster Posts: 496Player
    FunPolice wrote: »
    Things like refactoring all of the UI input code so we can get rid of all the current UI bugs.
    Getting Astound Sound (3d sound) up and bug free
    That and some other stuff that we can't get in to yet.
    You mean I'll actually be able to hear footsteps again? :o
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    I hear footsteps now.. I'm not gonna get too excited as lots was promised with the current sound engine and many feel it's a letdown.. but heres for the best

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • johno.ukjohno.uk Posts: 1Beta Tester
    Looking forward to the release.....
  • Well FunPolice, thanks for the update, its good to know the idea hasn't been lost in all the shuffle of current operations. Looking forward to the more near future developments in the mean time then. ^_^
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,972Player
    edited November 2015
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    I hear footsteps now.. I'm not gonna get too excited as lots was promised with the current sound engine and many feel it's a letdown.. but heres for the best
    This will balance out the playing field sound wise for those with Creative cards using CMSS3D and SBX Surround. It should improve sound a ton for the average user aka onboard etc..

For me, I am happy with what I hear right now and how I hear it and I know what I can and can't hear so I hope that doesn't change too much.

Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    edited November 2015
    frankof wrote: »

If it's Black Friday then you better get out of my way, dude! Come [TOS Violation], high-water, or helicopters!!

Geez.. even Hello minus the lo is a TOS violation???
    googley avatar aapg