new updates - please explain to us what you did change.

first i would like to thank you Dev's for making that big effort releasing almost every day an update.
it is needed.

and here is my wish: could you please just write 2-3 words about what did change within the update?
just every time you do release an update. would be great. then we can choose and also select as well as understand what the update will fix.

thanks a lot!

Comments

• RedBaron64(ITA)RedBaron64(ITA) Posts: 173Player
    edited November 2015
    They are all updates of custom maps that you subscribed :)
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,157Player
    first i would like to thank you Dev's for making that big effort releasing almost every day an update.
    it is needed.

and here is my wish: could you please just write 2-3 words about what did change within the update?
    just every time you do release an update. would be great. then we can choose and also select as well as understand what the update will fix.

thanks a lot!

Whenever there's an update to the game it's mentioned on the forum in the News section. Often when you get an update on Steam it's because a mapper updated their map and you're getting the new version of it. If you go to your downloads section in Steam it will probably say that the update was from the America's Army Proving Grounds Workshop Content. That means it's a map update.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • [SWISS]Merlin[SWISS]Merlin Posts: 156Player
    thanks, didn't know that.
  • well they removed the choice of soundcard for voip... so in stead of fixing the lack of a choice of a soundcard for gamesound, they just remove the voip part... easy fixing like that... i give it till the end of the year then i'm out if not by then fixed
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,157Player
    I see the choice of which playback and recording device for VoIP in the audio options.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!