-SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,472Player
edited December 2016 in Mission Editor - Support
gKQ6BB2.png

Comments

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    edited October 2015
    Proper chin scratcher this one is Delton :(

Usually you can just rebuild your map in the editor and publish, simple as that.. I'm completely stumped as to why its failing to publish for you :(

If you'd like, I could try to publish it from mine? (set to private.. just to see if it fails on me?) maybe if it was successful it's something that could at the least narrow down the cause.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    Try deleting the map from Steam then re-upload. This is just a guess but I had to do the same for screenshots.
    googley avatar aapg

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    edited October 2015
    Try deleting the map from Steam then re-upload. This is just a guess but I had to do the same for screenshots.

Thats actually a very good idea, one which I resorted to myself because of mismatch issues :( and whilst I think it would definitely help, maybe even work, I would try the things listed in this official tutorial.. things like adding your own .metadata for your map and saving it in its own folder etc.. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=535200203

Then if after doing all that fails too, you may have to take the ultimate decision to remove your old map from the workshop, in turn losing its subs, ratings etc.. It killed me to remove all mine has to be said as a lot of my old maps were not backed up before I updated my PC (because well,.. I'm an idiot) :(
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• DeltaKiloDeltaKilo Posts: 146Developer
    you shouldn't have to do anything special to publish. Are you trying to change the name of the map or any flags or the description? Have you accepted the latest Steam Workshop Agreement?
  • =U^S=_Mason=U^S=_Mason Posts: 172Beta Tester
    edited October 2015
    Delete the metadata file it generated the first time you published to allow Steam to generate a new one. File is located here:
    C:\Users\Todd\Documents\My Games\America's Army Proving Grounds\AAGame\Unpublished\CookedPC\Maps\MissionEditor\Saves\"YourMapName"