SOo more skins?

2»

Comments

• SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    Ever played Rust and seen some of the screenshots people make there? Give immature kids female skins and you're inviting all sorts of user-generated sexualized content... and now it's being posted in the context of the US Army.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    I agree, dont make the game look silly with lame skins.. but always welcome are professional cool looking skins made by Devs

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    edited November 2015
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    I agree, dont make the game look silly with lame skins.. but always welcome are professional cool looking skins made by Devs

:+1:

Also, Imagine not just UMM comps (held to become official).. Imagine comps for best community made skins! i'm sure anything that can be policed can be viable :mrgreen:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    I would like to mix up the challenges with ARMY values AKA so many rescues of team or saved team by using suppression to make NME fall back.

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

• {4F}DeadlyGrouse{4F}DeadlyGrouse Posts: 277Player
    Bam4D wrote: »
    I would like to mix up the challenges with ARMY values AKA so many rescues of team or saved team by using suppression to make NME fall back.

Rescues would be viable but I'm not sure you can code the game to know when an enemy is running away from your bullets. btw welcome back.
  • Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    Thanks... good to be back.

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

• Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player
    I agree as well. The skins need to be professional and fit like the rest of them. We don't need pink skins or unicorn skins, because that's when even worse stuff comes through the door...

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    SO what would be classified not a good fit for this game?

1428307014_1.jpg

m4a1s_nes.jpg

steamworkshop_webupload_previewfile_402682582_preview3.jpg

777d4c_5284613.jpg

would something similar be acceptable?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
    I agree as well. The skins need to be professional and fit like the rest of them. We don't need pink skins or unicorn skins, because that's when even worse stuff comes through the door...
    Worse here meaning ... ?
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited November 2015
    Don't like those doba I prefer the basic Battlefield Series ones.

Battlefield has a ton to choose from. Love that game for that.

http://battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/Battlefield_4_Customization
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player
    edited November 2015
    Saccho wrote: »
    Worse here meaning ... ?

Weed skins and near naked women skins etc etc. You know...straight up Call of Duty or Battlefield skins.

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
    It's not clear to me why you think the color pink or a unicorn is a gateway to drugs and sexualized content. That's a very slippery slope you've got.