Spawn Barrier Color

Is there a way to change the color of the spawn barriers in UMMs? i.e. Blue for Bravo as in AAPG maps.

Comments

• thek!ngthek!ng Posts: 14Player
    Not that i'm aware :<
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    edited October 2015
    Yep, you just have to replace their material..

- Find and highlight the barrier color you want in the content browser.
    - In the properties (F4) of the spawn barrier open rendering and materials dropdowns
    - Press on the little green arrow on material slot [0] to replace it.

evcje1.jpg

Or alternately once you find it, you can simply drag and drop the material from the content browser onto the (default red) spawn barrier, if you have multiple barriers you can speed up the process a little by highlighting all of them (by right ctrl clicking each one) and then after drag it on and it will copy onto all of them in one go, whatever floats your boat :)
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,155Beta Tester
    Just Becarful dragging and dropping translucent materials in the editor. If you don't have "allow translucent selection" enabled, it will not see that particular material and it will apply it to object behind it. Nice job Uni, you're a pro in the advanced editor now. :D
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    Nice job Uni, you're a pro in the advanced editor now. :D

Nah mate, wish I was.. just happy to pass on what bits I know :lol:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• =groundHog==groundHog= Posts: 43Player
    I appreciate all of your talents. Thanks guys!
  • Uni is my goto guy when I have questions. If he doesn't know the answer, then I bug Wolvie. :D
    PLevlex.jpg
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,155Beta Tester
    Uni is the man! He's been great help to the community. I know I appreciate what he does. :#