TWD - Spoiler Alert

IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
edited October 2015 in R&R
Glenn, say it ain't so? :'(

Rick, say it won't be so?? :(
googley avatar aapg

Comments

• -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,117Beta Tester
    I think they will both make it. I don't think that was Glenn's body being devoured. :D
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    edited October 2015
    I think they will both make it. I don't think that was Glenn's body being devoured. :D

My wife thinks it was the guy on top of him but if you watch it a second time and check the color of Glenn's shirt then you can see it WAS his body then see the expression on Glenn's face of severe terror and pain. Glenn was always cool-headed under pressure so I think he is gone.

Plus, there are rumors of Glenn returning in an upcoming episode but not a. l. i. v. e.

If they were somehow to write it so that Glenn escaped then I think fans would be peeowwed and would call that scene a cheap-shot.
    googley avatar aapg

Yeah I heard that on talking dead, but him coming back.
    edited October 2015
    Glenn's surmise has made it on CNBC. Twitter and FB chatter leaving many people in denial. It's the "shock of loss" effect. If it's really true then cudos to the writers for creating it.
    googley avatar aapg

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,181Player
    I can't say anything that millions of others haven't already about the situation :lol:

It was certainly a shock.. You just know we won't see rick in the next episode now either just to heighten the wonder.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

edited October 2015
    I see Rick getting out 2 ways:

1. He calls Daryl on the radio for support.
    2. There was a red shack close to the side of the road where the camper is stuck at. Maybe he can make it there for safety.

If you saw the terror in Rick's eyes at the camper it matched the expression he had under the tank in the second episode where he was about to cash it in before finding the hatch underneath. I wonder if his expression was a telltale of what's to come? 50/50?

The only way Glenn gets out is in pieces.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCsPuuGk2YXEeogCTKw3XAAWIZ6BGK7wZ6eZaqlcxD7cbah6Zm
    googley avatar aapg

Rick will end up on top of the camper and Daryl will end up rescuing him.
    I can't say anything that millions of others haven't already about the situation :lol:

It was certainly a shock.. You just know we won't see rick in the next episode now either just to heighten the wonder.

Yep. They might do another flashback during the wolf attack.
    googley avatar aapg

• `xinoN`xinoN Posts: 351Player
    edited November 2015
    Interesting episode. Not the type of episode that I'm looking for in WD but It was interesting. I just don't like Morgan. Cool story, nice acting.
    Oh well.
  • .shhfiftyfive-.shhfiftyfive- Posts: 495Player
    even though they chose to not include glenn in this week's credits, to increase speculation even further... glenn is fine. my prediction: he slips away by crawling under that dumpster, stabs a few zeds in the head so their corpses block any other zeds from reaching him under there. then he slips out under the side fence.

Maybe he was being camouflaged by all the bloody mess?

but then the expression on his face as we saw them guts.. kinda expressed he was being eaten :lol:

edited November 2015
    @[ENG]Uni-Sol, you were right on with them going to another flashback to keep us wondering about Rick.

I've watched Glenn's death 3 times so I am positive he is gone. I think they will do a flashback on Maggie during the wolves attack and she will find Glenn limping and growling his way back to her with part of the herd. It's going to be horrible for her to see him as a zombie. I can't imagine the writers letting the season go with Maggie not knowing Glenn's whereabouts since they did that already after the Governor attack on the prison. We might see this on the last episode so Glenn can show up on the Talking Dead.

This season is all about the herd coming and the wolves coming so we might have to wait to the finale to know the true fate of Rick and Glenn.

The question is did Rick get zombie blood in his cut hand? Will he come back like Merle aka Captain Hook? Daryl went back to Sasha and Abraham on his bike after Rick said "this is for them not us", so I think Rick is on his own.
    googley avatar aapg

edited November 2015
    In the comics, Rick had his right hand cut off by the Governor, it never happened in the TV show.. Maybe they are looking for a new opportunity to lose the hand?

1835941-issue27_288x384.jpg

In the comics, Rick had his right hand cut off by the Governor, it never happened in the TV show.. Maybe they are looking for a new opportunity to lose the hand?

1835941-issue27_288x384.jpg

You are not suppose to talk about the comic book series here!! Too many spoilers!! :p
    googley avatar aapg

edited November 2015
    after_i_blame_my_girlfriends_bad_mood_on_her_period-130705.jpg

In my defence they aint following the comics otherwise his hand would already be gone :lol:

Also thinking about it, Hershal had his foot cut off within minutes of infection, Ricks just sitting in that camper looking at it, chances are it will have spread to his vital organs already. He's either dead or he's not.. Or more 'out there' he is immune or finds a cure :mrgreen:

So, Rick magically escapes from the camper and runs right back to Alexandria??

Carl kills 100's of walkers but when he gets into his first man v man fight it turns into a sissy-slap fest??

...and Maggie?... "Glenn's dead, no sign of him in 24 hours, I'm pregnant, move on.

....and Oh... the long awaited, already pre-planned, everyone knows, kiss from Rick to his battered-babe (Carol 2.0).. ewwwww.

What's this BS? The writers are losing me.
    googley avatar aapg

It's not different then any other season. They do this every time. They bore you for an episode or two... Then all [TOS Violation] breaks loose. I think the Rick thing will be a whole episode of how he escaped the walkers. And probably Glenn is tight to that some how. Remeber Carol's daughter? They went like 4 episodes before she came out of the barn as a zombie.

Last 2 episodes weren't all that, I did kinda like the Morgan one, but knowing the show by now, I can deal with it. They are setting things up. Only 3 more epsiodes to go before mid-point. So it's possible we don't find out what happened to Glenn till then.

Still my favorite show on tv.
    IO_i_OI wrote: »
    So, Rick magically escapes from the camper and runs right back to Alexandria??

Carl kills 100's of walkers but when he gets into his first man v man fight it turns into a sissy-slap fest??

...and Maggie?... "Glenn's dead, no sign of him in 24 hours, I'm pregnant, move on.

....and Oh... the long awaited, already pre-planned, everyone knows, kiss from Rick to his battered-babe (Carol 2.0).. ewwwww.

What's this BS? The writers are losing me.

Ya, kinda same reaction here :lol:

Bit deflated tbh. Too much of "what the heck" to take in in one go.

Only 3 episodes left. I expect the herd to push threw the fence and take over Alexandria. After all, it's only made out of tin and the supports are installed on the wrong side. Whose idea was that?

I expect to see Glenn as a Walker making his way with the herd to Alexandria on the finale then he can come on Talking Dead Live. Except for this, it might be a lackluster ending. ??
    googley avatar aapg

Yeah it probably be a scene with Maggie running into Glenn. Maybe even him taking her out.