Game Settings For Best Performance

Hi guys i would like to know which or what are the best settings for the game, that i can put in the controls, video and ect. in the menu. thank you.

Comments

• frankoffrankof Posts: 1,018Moderator
    edited October 2015
    personal preference all of them, theres no "best".
    What do you want to achieve?
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • DWT|WOLFODST117*DWT|WOLFODST117* Posts: 29Player
    a better way to play, {for example i use spacebar to shoot} but most of the time i use the controller and im quite good with it, but i want to see other player settings with the mouse and keyboard cuz i want to better my self
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,018Moderator
    A controller as in a x-box(type) controller?
    If so, lose that one, you will be so handicapped that its no fun, its nearly impossible to come close to the precision and speed of a mouse/keyboard combo.
    Lower your in game mouse setting to something like 10 or less(default 20 i think)
    If spacebar works for you, good, but most people use left mouse for shooting, right for sights up, WASD for moving etc..
    The issue is that your will have to work out most of this your self, some other players settings will definitely not work off the bat for you, you will have to try a lot of stuff to find whats working for you.
    (90% of the players using a basic WASD setup doesn't mean that its perfect, but its pretty good)
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    The best settings are to put all video settings to max and Anti-Aliasing to morphological. I also have dynamic lighting ON with no depreciation in video performance.

nVidia 960 ssc 2GB
    googley avatar aapg

Ok i will try with the video settings, and i play with the xbox one controller and so far is my k/d ratio is positive and is true when i play with the mouse is faster to look but i found out using the controller with the sniper is a sure shot. but thanks guys i really appreciate all the comments
    Ok guys i'd try the video settings and i notice an increase in the way i play the video settings help a lot with the mouse and controller, now one more thing im using nvidia share to record and stream, and fcpx for editing, does anyone have use nvidia share?
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    Glad to here you got your vid settings correct. I don't know about nVidia share so maybe someone else can comment.
    googley avatar aapg

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,187Player
    Man.. if he's a sure shot with a sniper and has a positive K/D using a controller, maybe we should be grateful he's not using a mouse :lol:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

lol, it's just easier to use the controller with the sniper and the m240, but the other weapons i prefer the mouse and keyboard, now tell me guys what you think about the razer orbwearver chroma i think t will be perfect for this game
  • DWT|AC*DWT|AC* Posts: 23Player
    Dual render Scope Off on video Settings for better performance.
  • GunR|DrerexGunR|Drerex Posts: 65Player
    I am sure the razer orbwearver would be good due to the layout Wolf. It is more of what you are comfortable with that makes it better for you. Razer has good keyboard/mouse products and I have used there stuff for years until I switch over to the Corsair Vengeance Keyboards and mice. Research the mechanical keys that suit you best before buying. I prefer the Cherry Browns but other people might prefer the Blues, Reds, Blacks, etc. I am currently using the Corsair K70 RGB (Brown Switches) with a K65 RGB mouse and love it. One the other hand, my daughter (Death_ROG) uses the Razer Black Widow Ultimate keyboard (Cherry Blue Switches) with the Razer Deathadder and does well with it. It's all about what you find as comfortable.

As for the video settings, I tend not to use Nvidia software such as Nvidia share due to how that can tax my system and that is running on a i7 6700k with a GTX 980 Ti. Anytime I install nvidia drivers, I do a custom install, un-check Geforce Experience and check clean install. I normally go with a program such as Overwolf. Works well and has several good features for during game-play and it doesn't give me issues like Geforce Experience will.

To bump up your FPS, you can disable things such as Shadows, Dual Render Scopes, etc. and get more FPS but the best thing to do is test each setting to see if you don't mind having it disabled. For example, I play better with Dual Render Scopes disabled but like to keep shadows enabled since I can see the player when he/she is around the corner. Setting your anti-aliasing at a lower setting will help too. It might look a little rougher on the edges but it will perform better.
    Untitled_zpsqiypm7mn.png

Hey thanks a los rex i have the last gen hardware as well, ill try you key board and mice for change,
  • GunR|DrerexGunR|Drerex Posts: 65Player
    ;)
    Untitled_zpsqiypm7mn.png