that explains my KD ratio :wink:

cant help standing back when I see teammates down in game
  • SL_zOmbiSL_zOmbi Posts: 124Player
    yeah, thats it :-P
    index.php?soldier=zOmbi-
  • K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    come on.. I need an excuse for this [TOS Violation] fragrate ratio :wink:
  • CrushmasterCrushmaster Posts: 501Player
    I revive people all the time and very rarely do I die doing so, and even less do they also die, since I stop the revive if I start taking fire. I was one of the best in beta.

My ratio is 1.76, soon to be 1.77. And it will keep climbing thanks to how much people neglect revives due to the bleedout timer (which actually makes body camping worse and I can't stand it please ditch it OK rant done).

Clear the area, then revive (or secure) is the simple rule that is pretty much failproof. It's definitely possible someone has a sneaky angle or spot on you, but a lot of the time when I get unexpectedly killed (in general) it was just my stupidity, such as not checking a corner.

If there's a bit of risk involved but you need to try it due to the bleedout timer or lack of men, asking them if they're OK with you trying it is a good idea.
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,161Player
    I rarely ever try a revive without clearing the area unless the person's bleedout timer is almost zero. In a way, I wish that deaths wouldn't count towards a player's stats if they got killed within 2 seconds of being revived.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • =IK=.Scooby=IK=.Scooby Posts: 119Player
    I've revived teammates 260 times and have been revived 94 times, so a 2.7 ratio.
  • Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    What happened to the cool click your name see stats feature?

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________